Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Updates and new powers for ghosts in Realm of Magic

I really think we need updates for ghosts in realm of magic and ways witches can use them for spells perhaps.

For starters we should be able to create a ghost in CAS. Also give us a spooky factor such as potentially scaring sims to death of new details to add like glowing eyes. Also I’d rather them stay a permanent color by choice then just change with emotions.

Maybe add the ectoplasm skill for ghosts? Similar to vampire lore skill and can use perks to level up ghost powers.

Please share ideas because ghosts need an upgrade
t0j4i8.jpg

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    *cough cough and plant sims cough cough*
    funny-gifs20.gif

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Possessing a human body would be a major power I would like to see.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited July 2019
    Yes, I agree that ghosts could really benefit from further development to make them more distinct and fun to play. More abilities and interactions would definitely be welcome. Different needs too e.g. ectoplasm instead of energy would be nice since it just makes no sense to me why ghosts still have the same needs as living sims (and even have to go to school for eternity if they're children/teens, which is just cruel). Right now they kind of feel like normal sims but transparent and with a few extra interactions. I want ghosts to stick around because they have 'unfinished business' they need to discover and complete to allow them to find peace. I also wish ghosts were invisible to other sims except for vampires and possibly other supernatural sims like witches and werewolves (some special interactions between ghosts and vampires would be nice too). A psychic/medium skill or trait could be added and sims with this skill/trait could then communicate with ghosts. I also like the idea of ghosts having or being able to achieve strengths/abilities such as telekinesis, the ability to touch/communicate/show themselves to living sims, possess/control other sims etc. We really need a fear emotion too so ghosts can actually scare other sims rather than just making them tense. There was a thread about this not long ago that detailed this a lot better and had lots of great ideas that I'm probably forgetting.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I want them to stay invisible for default and only allow themselves visible only to specific sims or when they interact with their target sims or when your sims interact with them manually.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Ghost should have legs & can still go through other sims even if their alive again. Aliens need to be updated. Also, a complete full unlock of all eye colors, ears & teeth from Aliens, Vampires & Mermaids.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    izecson wrote: »
    I want them to stay invisible for default and only allow themselves visible only to specific sims or when they interact with their target sims or when your sims interact with them manually.

I was just about to mention the same thing. This reminds me of the TS2 ghosts that your sims would only react to when they decided to jump out and scare you! I've always wanted my sims to be scared of ghosts like they were back then. They don't even get a negative reaction to ghosts anymore in my game which is a real shame. I'd like them to feel more paranormal rather than just see-through sims.