Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS Stories Legacy Challenge

https://simmfinn.tumblr.com/post/186253316628/cas-story-mode-legacy-challenge

^Link to this challenge I wrote up but I am pasting it below as well. Let me know what you think!

Upon hearing about the new update, I had a cool challenge idea based off of the legacy challenge.

You can read about the official legacy challenge here: https://www.simslegacychallenge.com

The idea will remain mostly the same but there will be some adaptions to change things up! Some more choices and some choices removed.. So read all the rules!

I’m not entirely sure about children being able to do story mode when aging to young adult, but if so the rules will be updated.

The main goal is to create a bloodline and fulfill every heir’s aspirations along the way.

Creating your founder:

Every sim you make in the course of the challenge will be made using story mode. The founder must be a young adult- The rest of the questions you can answer as you please. But you can not click the “next question” button! You have to use what the game gives you.

Rules:

-No money cheats- If you have a sim that starts off with a high income, sweet! Use what you have and you can’t change it.

-You can move into any lot that you can afford. But you can’t use the free real estate cheat! You can choose to build your house yourself or move into a pre existing home or empty lot. The money you start off with will likely help determine your choice

-Lot traits must be randomized and you must have 3 lot traits

-You can start in any season you want

-Your aging must be set to default if you use cheats/mcc

-You can choose the gender law in whichever way you want (patriarchy, matriarchy or equality) you just have to pick one and stick to it

-Only full bloodline children can become heir

-This challenge will only use the Merit Bloodline Law (The child of the gender law you’ve chosen with the most fully completed aspirations will become heir)

-No cheats or mods can be used that puts the family in a better position than another

-No restarting when something bad happens

-Every child must have randomized traits and aspirations. OR you can use the OG legacy calculator to determine traits and aspiration

-The lot that you’ve chosen may be modified however you wish throughout the challenge, but the heirs must stay on the lot throughout the challenge. Non-heirs may move out but they cannot return home once moving out

-A sim can only use an anti-aging (in game not with mods) once in their lifetime

-The heir takes over once the current heir completes their main aspiration, has at least 3 fully completed skills, they are promoted at least 5 times (if employed) and the heir is of course aged up to a young adult OR when the previous heir dies

-Your legacy family is the only family you can play in the saved game- You can move in neighbors as you wish but they cannot be played

-You must do the career that the story mode has given you. If you start off unemployed… You can only do odd jobs or make money by selling things (art, plants, music, ect)

-If you receive a location based aspiration you ARE allowed to move your heir to where they need to go.. But that is the only time you are allowed to move and the next heir must move back into the old home.

-You are allowed to use trait mods but they must still be randomized

-You can use any aspiration rewards that you want

-Only spouses may be merged into the household and only one spouse per legacy heir is allowed. Any sim pre generated OR downloaded from the gallery can be used as spouses but you cannot make them yourself and they cannot bring any money into the household when they move in (cheat the money back to where it was before if the spouse brings in money)

-Any sim in the legacy family (heir, children, and spouses) may have jobs that bring in money but once a child that is not the heir reaches young adult age, if they have a job they must be moved out

-If you adopt the adopted children must be babies and they cannot become the next heir

-You cannot use any mods or restart to bring a sim back from the dead… Anything that you can do in game without cheats or mods you are allowed to do

-The points system remains the same as the OG Legacy challenge

Have fun and please give me and the og legacy challenge credits