Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Graham showing off cars

2...Next

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited July 2019
    aldavor wrote: »
    I would absolutely love proper, useable cars to be introduced, but overshadowing that delight would be a huge scary concern as to how many bugs it would introduce... not just for the pack that included vehicles, but potentially all other non-related areas. Let's face it... how many packs have been brought out that haven't damaged game play in some major way or another?

I could only hope for the best, but would expect the worst...

Well I mean if we were just ''avoiding possible bugs''
    would they ever be able to make anything grand for the game?
    not really. so lets just do it first of all :sunglasses:
    it can't get much worse than my sims dying for no reason
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited July 2019
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Dianesims wrote: »
    I want them to add real cars. Come on, a life simulation without cars ?! We don't have open worlds but we could still have cars even with loading screens. We could have interactions like :
    -Driving,
    -Washing cars,
    -Fixing cars,
    -Take your cars to a garage to be fixed,
    -Teaching teens to drive,
    - Car Woohoo,
    Etc

I could also see a "Crazy aboout cars" trait and a race pilot career.
    I miss my sims going to work in their cars.

also gas stations with functional gas pumps and charging cars (if you choose ecofriendly option)
    you should have to pay for gas/charging and it would run out after certain amount of drives

also i would really love old cool classic car models for cars not just modern ones

OMG I would love that! Imagine that! I like more vibrant city that my sims can be part of like simcity style or something. Not just one lot. i would love this ti happen, but I doubt it with the sims 4. The sims 5 SHOULD be like this. I won't accept otherwise. *very serious face*
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I want them to add real cars. Come on, a life simulation without cars ?! We don't have open worlds but we could still have cars even with loading screens. We could have interactions like :
    -Driving,
    -Washing cars,
    -Fixing cars,
    - Car Woohoo,
    Etc

also gas stations with functional gas pumps and charging cars (if you choose ecofriendly option)
    you should have to pay for gas/charging and it would run out after certain amount of drives

also i would really love old cool classic car models for cars not just modern ones

I'd love this!

Yes we should get these classic ones:

latest?cb=20100709173003

mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    -Driving,
    -Washing cars,
    -Fixing cars,
    - Car Woohoo,
    Etc

OMG I would love that! Imagine that! I like more vibrant city that my sims can be part of like simcity style or something. Not just one lot. i would love this ti happen, but I doubt it with the sims 4. The sims 5 SHOULD be like this. I won't accept otherwise. *very serious face*

idk im thinking with how ts4 is if there was world for cars they could add gas pumps as "neighborhood objects" and then the actual stations would be lots so it would be possible to drive straight to the gas pump or separately visit the lot (which would still sadly need loading screen as usual)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I wish the street car worked as well as the steamboat for tours etc. I agree @aldavor proper cars would be nice.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    -Driving,
    -Washing cars,
    -Fixing cars,
    - Car Woohoo,
    Etc

I want my mechanic to be able to own a gas station/garage/mini mart!