Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A university world with apartments

FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
edited July 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Yesterday I was thinking and probably watching something that made me think of this.
In previous games students had to move out of their current household to go and study in another world where they could either rent a house or dorm. Why not having apartments in that world as well? It would be cool to get more apartments, since they are only restricted to one world and its just.. not enough.
I would love it if a new uni world would come with dorms, single houses AND apartments. I see my sims moving in an apartment, search up roommates and welcome them to their home or move in with sims who already live there, so you are kind of the new roommate. It would be a great way to introduce roommates, bunkbeds and more apartments.

I see a lot of people in the city living in apartments and going to uni while they live with roommates, so I thought it was a proper lifestyle for these career hungry students.
Post edited by FurSimsOfficial on

Comments

• LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    I love this. I've been thinking of worlds today too. Obsessively. And that's some of what I had thought about. But yours is way more detailed for University. I love it.

Mine▶️ https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17158722#Comment_17158722
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited July 2019
    yeah and they need to add bigger world for it, much bigger than Windenburg I hope so there are district with apartment, district for dorm and greek house, district for hangout lot and the district for the university itself.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • GothicKing13GothicKing13 Posts: 47 Member
    Dorms, Apartments and Houses to rent at University. Each with varying price tags. Dorms being cheapest, Apartments being mid-range and houses being the most expensive. Perfect for going through the generations. 1 College student of course would have to live cheap, starting out in life. Generation or 2 later and it would be apartment life and finally being able to do the house rental. I would love that kind of setup.
    With every deed, you are sowing a seed... though, the harvest you may not see
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    I would love an apartment district with only apartments and some coffee shops café's where students come with their laptop and work on their school work. And maybe a park nearby for artists to show off their work and skills.
    I live in a neighborhood where there are tons of little corner café's and students living in cheap apartments together with other students that are probably the majority in here. Together with some cute old vintage/antique shops to buy their first cheapest furniture. Would love if they took a look how students live abroad and not only USA based. Getting excited for this idea :)