Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Showtime

HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
Would you like to see this pack make a come back in the Sims 4?

I miss the the Stages, the pack itself was really unique. I’d love to see it make a come back.

Sims 4 Showtime 33 votes

Yes
45%
redrogue60bloodydarkanglRodrigoMunguiaDrago97232Internal_ChaosYBNS2468FreezerBunnyCowplantKayKayLove13DyingLightKriticalKlownBiggieCheeseTodiloobohemian_loveSimmingalcyanpark47 15 votes
No
27%
Mariefoxprice83FinvolaSindocatannaliese39mariajane216ChazzzyEnderGamer87izecsonEnjoyfulSimmer 9 votes
Maybe If...
27%
Allison18GothicKing13CinderellimouseFroiltadeoalonso2EnkiSchmidtLSM36TomasGrizzlyCheetahAlyssa 9 votes

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited July 2019
    Yes
    I mean sort of but it should be show stuff that isn't in game already
    and I sort of feel like it clashes with CL (singing) and GF (fame) so center should not be those
    think id rather like missing features inside another type of pack

Pack could have features such as:

- Bands (rock bands, orchestras...) (that can have singers)
    - more instruments like saxophones and trumpets and cellos and drums and so on
    - Orchestra/Band after school activity for kids to get started early?
    - Show dancing? some pretty couple dance performances?
    - Opera?
    - Circus acts
    - acrobatics
    - show ''magic''
    - holding performances and concerts
    - stage props and stages to do so

and then if you got GF you could get famous doing that
    and if you got CL you could do performances as singer

just idk there is so many things they never did that could be cool since well shows are cool
    like I just want it to go past the ts3 showtime and put up bigger show in town

(especially one that is not a rabbit hole)
    those city living invites are such a tease
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    No
    Never used all the features of Showtime. It felt more like a nuisance than a feature to me. And I never did that thing where you can send your Sims off.
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    No
    They had their chance to do that with Get Famous. I like Get famous. But no. No more packs with a similar theme, not right now. Maybe the last year. We need other stuff more.
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • DyingLightDyingLight Posts: 309 Member
    edited July 2019
    Yes
    I still want my sim to become a singer like Ariana Grande, so yes!!! :smile:
  • YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    Yes
    yesssss pleasss!!! this is the thing i loved most about Superstar and Showtime, and I hope they will bring it back soon!!
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Maybe If...
    Sort of...

I liked the magician career and I'd like to have that back. I'd really like another desert world too and I think a Vegas inspired world would be cool. I'd really like the gambling objects and skill back. I would like to have bands as well, I miss that feature.

I'd just be a bit worried a 'Showtime' pack would feel too similar to Get Famous. So I'm thinking a 'Vegas' pack would be a nice spin on it.
  • LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    Maybe If...
    Maybe. I'd like to be a professional singer, and actually perform. Not just on a busk. But I didn't do much with it in TS3. But that's mostly because Sims 3 didn't work for my computer. Not really.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Maybe If...
    I don't really know. I liked the acrobat but that's probably due to the general lack of fitness-based careers in both TS3 and TS4 base game. I'm not that much into singer/magician.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • GothicKing13GothicKing13 Posts: 47 Member
    Maybe If...
    We have singing with CL and we have acting/celebrities with GF. They bring another pack in with these themes... I'll be okay with it as long as my sims can have a jam session with each other again and finally be able to make bands complete with Drums/Bass etc... maybe even allow us to have a singer with the band this time around?
    With every deed, you are sowing a seed... though, the harvest you may not see
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    No
    I bought the pack quite late during my Sims 3 playing and didn't much like it. I much prefer Get Famous.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.