Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Redesigning the Redesign.

2...Next

Comments

• altg1229altg1229 Posts: 89 Member
    @silentcyborg these are lovely!
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    CK213 wrote: »
    Too late though.
    They are already packaged games with the new branding.

Do they market test this stuff?
    Besides people who will say yes to anything they do because of the perks they can get?

I have thought of the same thing.

Why not test it with the public, after testing it internally, to see the reaction of the majority of the player base, and THEN send the package prints to the manufacturers to produce the physical copies and promotional billboards to retailers ? EA just does the opposite of everything logical.

Yeah, that was a major mistake on EA’s part. The pack redesigns will happen regardless of feedback.

At the very least, I really hope they will adjust the main menu look and coloring, as well as the loading screen. I wouldn’t be opposed to a new colorful UI in the game itself, too.

And I hope they learn from this going forward. Where’s @SimGuruMeatball when you need him?
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    When have they ever learned from their mistakes? It should have been obvious within a year of launch at the latest that TS4 was a wreck, and put full effort into building a game based on a proper platform/engine. Proper internal testing would have revealed that. But no. They did what they have done, leaving us with a shallow, buggy, broken mess that gets worse with each new pack release and preparatory patch.