Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Uuuh, so...really?

KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
You are wasting your resources and time with an awful re branding to the game that didn't need in the first place????? I mean....is it just me but I feel they are trying to hide this lackluster going on for far too long game with makeup hoping for us to be fooled...

-face-palm-

This team LOVES to beat their dead horse of a game...

Comments

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,178 Member
    edited July 2019
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Can you post screenshots pls?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    I don't find it ugly, it was highest time after the eternity of 5 years. The design is very state of the art, they (or their agency) did a good job.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    The plumbob is kinda ugly. Other than that, I don't like the new pack colors.
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    That loading screen is so bland..... why??? Why did they make it worse?

The bue screen lets the new plumbob shine.
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    It doesn't even match with the UI and the pack icons are ugly! The plumbob is terrible and doesnt even match with the one from the render. I mean thats not even coherent. Im so confused. How did they liked this? It looks like it was made by a child!

You mean it lets the new plumbob show how ugly it is. Why not make it more of a detailed crystal instead of a bad photoshop work?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • HoneyPieSugerPlumHoneyPieSugerPlum Posts: 43 Member
    Why change it? It's fine as it is! Dead easy to use and understand without making ones eyes bleed. Seriously ever hear of the if it's not broke don't fix it?
    [/]Working Hard is Important, but there is something that matters more: Believing in your self.-Harry Potter HPOTP
    [/]Always Believe you can reach the star and you will
    I don’t hate the blue but....the loading screen is literally a blue screen with nothing but a plumbob lol

TS2 loading screens were the best imo.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited July 2019
    I don’t hate the blue but....the loading screen is literally a blue screen with nothing but a plumbob lol

TS2 loading screens were the best imo.

I actually liked the little mystery game that was in the TS3 loading screens where you were asked to point out the object. Reminded me of stuff I had forgotten existed.
  • Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member
    And what happened with "New game" and "Load game" buttons?
    Ironically this 'new' design looks so outdated. Looks like graphics from a game made in 2001 not 2019. It's so basic and boring. Also, I don't see why EPs couldn't keep their signature colors...

This new design is actually the ORIGINAL design of the main menu of TS4 with some new colors. Look it up!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1

You mean it lets the new plumbob show how ugly it is. Why not make it more of a detailed crystal instead of a bad photoshop work?

The new plumbob is very 2019. Look for example at Microsoft's new icons for Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint - they are the same. The super-simple flat design of the early 2010s is ending and 3D effects are slowly coming back - though still in geometrical forms and not photorealistic like in the TS3 era.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,178 Member
    edited July 2019
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    I like the new look for the packs, but I don't like the new loading screen, main menu, or the plumblob. They should just leave it as it is now. I hope there will be a mod that will be able to change things back at least for the loading screen.

The new plumbob is very 2019. Look for example at Microsoft's new icons for Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint - they are the same. The super-simple flat design of the early 2010s is ending and 3D effects are slowly coming back - though still in geometrical forms and not photorealistic like in the TS3 era.

Idk....maybe it’ll grow on me.....But I’d prefer the photorealistic one over this flat thing.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1

Idk....maybe it’ll grow on me.....But I’d prefer the photorealistic one over this flat thing.

The glossy photorealistic design of the 90s and 2000s was abandoned when internet users migrated to initially weak smartphones. Perhaps it will come back some day.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    I don't care how they redesign the pack covers, never really looked at them in the first place, but I really dislike the new loading screen - so glaring and bland at the same time. Nothing game-breaking, though, I'll probably get used to it.