Sul sul Simmers, and happy Maxis Monthly day!
If you haven't watched it yet, let me leave this link here
for anyone interested... my friendly mermaid below and myself will be happy to wait here for you
Ok, fine, maybe she won't be that happy, I'll give you that. One more announcement before she gets too impatient though: The Sims 4 is on sale while I write these lines, so if you were thinking of getting some packs, take a look at this page
Now, let's start with the list of threads I want to invite you to visit this week!
- And what a better way to open this list than with a pool poll? @hunniboo1 has their question clear: 'Would you have preferred if Sulani was a vacation world?'. Share your thoughts!
- In our next stop @Rosybear is looking for some advice or tips from you! 'How do you keep it interesting?' If you are good at playing with your households for long periods of time, click the link and share your wisdom!
- Next, let's get in love with this blue eyed Sim - he needs a space in your game! He is only one of @AIRIS6962's wonderful creations, all of them available in 'Airis6962's Builds & Sims for TS4'.
- And what does a new Sim in town need? A house! 'Crystal Immobilien' is a well established thread company to visit when you are looking for just the right place for your households! @crysk has us covered!
- Last but not least, have a laugh in 'Goofy, Funny, Happy, etc... Sim Expressions', opened by @Charlottesmom! Even if you don't play The Sims 3, these screenshots are very well worth a visit! I mean, look at this one!
Done with these threads? Go explore the rest of the forums, and share your highlights below!
Happy Simming weekend!