Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you get sims to point at mermaids?

They showed it in the trailer a sim pointing to Nalani when she become a mermaid after entering the ocean to another sim.

Has anyone found this interaction yet?

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    Moderators please move this to the EP Section. I put it in the wrong section by mistake.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    maybe it just another custom animations for trailer purpose.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,444 Member
    I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist. Sorry to say, the trailers are getting more and more misleading. They don't use actual game animations anymore, so they're not an accurate representation. They pretty much just machinima their trailers, lol.
    #Team Occult
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Yeah like the entire Get Famous trailer or the gameplay trailer for Seasons when they pulled all those new facial animations... I wish there were officially supported custom animations for storytelling purposes! I don't like the idea of using mods/pose players in my games.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    its a custom animation they put the disclaimer on trailers that its not representative of actual gameplay.
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    Just the developers wasting time/money producing animations that are exclusive to the trailer while the actual EP suffers from a lack of new animations, lack of new gameplay, etc.

They have done this with every pack they’ve released since Seasons. They need to calm down with the marketing, like they are misleading players and putting more effort into the mini-movie trailer than they are the product being sold and that is not ok. At least stop claiming “lack of resources” if you’re going to frivolously waste what you have on material that adds literally nothing to the game.