July 16 - The Sims 4 players, it's patch day! Check what's new for PC/Mac here and for console here.
July 16 - We will be performing a maintenance on The Sims 3 servers today. Details here.
July 12 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

LastException error..

CaelemCaelem Posts: 58 Member
edited July 11 in Mods Bugs & Issues
Ive started getting 5 lastexception errors every 5 seconds.. it started after the most recent update i believe (i last played just over a month ago with no issues) I removed all CC, I updated my road to fame, MCCC and an adult mod so all i have now is the most recent versions of those 3 mods.. yet im still getting the error.. help please?

edit: I dont get errors when I play with road to fame and the adult mod without MCCC and i dont get errors when I play MCCC without anything else.. so is MCCC clashing with the other two or something?
Post edited by Caelem on

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 5,206 Member
    Caelem wrote: »
    Ive started getting 5 lastexception errors every 5 seconds.. it started after the most recent update i believe (i last played just over a month ago with no issues) I removed all CC, I updated my road to fame, MCCC and an adult mod so all i have now is the most recent versions of those 3 mods.. yet im still getting the error.. help please?

edit: I dont get errors when I play with road to fame and the adult mod without MCCC and i dont get errors when I play MCCC without anything else.. so is MCCC clashing with the other two or something?

The best thing to do would be to post the text from your LE's on the MCCC Discord. They should be able to help you there but, they will need to see what the LE actually says. https://discordapp.com/invite/AUJ8RAa

Also, make sure after removing Mods you delete the localthumbecache.package which can contain information from the deleted Mods and cause errors.
  • CaelemCaelem Posts: 58 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Caelem wrote: »

The best thing to do would be to post the text from your LE's on the MCCC Discord. They should be able to help you there but, they will need to see what the LE actually says. https://discordapp.com/invite/AUJ8RAa

Also, make sure after removing Mods you delete the localthumbecache.package which can contain information from the deleted Mods and cause errors.

thankss