Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    "I have a dream..."

"Well it's an expansion pack but there's no new content... instead we decided to fix ALL THE BUGS from all previous packs and base game!"

.... sigh....
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Not surprised. We got two last year, so why not do it again?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I just hope it's a good one this time........
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    It‘s probably University.
    With Farming releasing next year.
    a256aFi.gif
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    You got it, yo!
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    I hope the University pack will be as good as Sims 2 University-i really liked the S2 University!
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member

I'd say the opposite. Last year Seasons released in Summer. This year Island Living released in Summer. Uni is one of the bigger EP themes so it may release in June of next year.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I think most people already knew this.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Well, everyone probably knows what it's gonna be. Farming or University. But it doesn't make sense to release Farming in the winter/late fall, so University makes the most sense.
    funny-gifs20.gif

I'd say the opposite. Last year Seasons released in Summer. This year Island Living released in Summer. Uni is one of the bigger EP themes so it may release in June of next year.
    I don't think it make sense, when school ended at summer, university is only for fall (School starts in fall). Don't worry about farming things not fitting in game pack.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Does this mean they have decided not to release that GP they announced and Realm of Magic will be an EP instead of GP?
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Does this mean they have decided not to release that GP they announced and Realm of Magic will be an EP instead of GP?
    No, Realm of Magic is still GP, and University will be the 8th EP for sure
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I thought another EP would come out later this year.

But I am curious as to why most people think it's University as I haven't really seen any easter eggs or hints foreshadowing toward it. Am I missing something? Not that I wouldn't love to have this pack bcuz it's one I've been wanting in the game.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Well, if you consider that broke college student fan mail in GF to be a hint, maybe
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    AphoticLee wrote: »
    I thought another EP would come out later this year.

But I am curious as to why most people think it's University as I haven't really seen any easter eggs or hints foreshadowing toward it. Am I missing something? Not that I wouldn't love to have this pack bcuz it's one I've been wanting in the game.

Going by Easter Eggs and such, I'd guess farming. Though I don't have Island Living, so I haven't had a chance to scour the game for hints. But between the ambience chickens and the "off the grid" lot trait, I feel like they've been working on farming.

I'd prefer University. It's the most requested, so for that reason alone it's also likely. But if you believe the "they put in hints" thing, Farming seems to be more hinted at. Though we don't have Moschino and Realm of Magic, so maybe our hints are off-base or out-dated. Or maybe they've noticed we notice the hints and are toning them down or hiding them better.
    Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    Yup. Holiday season will always have an expansion release.
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    My bet is that it’s neither farming nor university :D
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    University I hope
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    My bet is that it’s neither farming nor university :D

Imagine the riots
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I hope it won't be a GP turned into an EP once again.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I hope it won't be a GP turned into an EP once again.

Same. I hope it has real gameplay.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • rosemarykwrosemarykw Posts: 3 New Member
    I am hoping for University.
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    Is there proof that the EP mentioned in the job listing is for release this year rather than early next?
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    November I bet, and University I bet. I'll even further and the second week of November. That's "about" when we got the EPS in 2017 (Nov 10/11th one, I can't recall off the top of my head, and Nov 16).
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.