Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Making mermaids normal again

DriggerDrigger Posts: 168 Member
So I turned an unsaved sim into a mermaid and I cant figure out how to make her normal again because I dont like this pack so far. I really like this sim and wish I had saved her. I tried a cheat and it still has her as an occult sim. Help please!

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I believe you can remove the Mermaid state with Mermadic Kelp. The actual Sims 4 subforum for Island Living might be a better place to ask, though, or check Carl's guide.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Just eat two kelp in a row
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Hey there! Not sure if you've already solved your problem but I hope this link here provides information you need.
    https://sims-online.com/sims-4-island-living-cheats-mermaid-dolphin/

Use the Cheat Console by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + C. Input the cheat code testingcheats true first before entering traits.remove_trait trait_OccultMermaid.

NB this would not work if you do this in CAS mode so be sure to enter the cheats in normal gameplay mode. Hope this works!
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • DriggerDrigger Posts: 168 Member
    @icmnfrsh I did that, which is why I turned to the cheat.
    @ChocoCub I tried the cheat, but she still requires hydration even though she's no longer a mermaid in CAS
  • DriggerDrigger Posts: 168 Member
    Wierd... eating two worked now. Maybe my game glitched or something before?