Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Make houses based on faces

WainwrongWainwrong Posts: 89 Member
Anyone of you made an house based on a sim’s face?
Post edited by Wainwrong on

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Hi :)
    No, can't say I have. Are you doing it? Pictures would be fun. :mrgreen:
  • ataraxialifeataraxialife Posts: 25 Member
    I may give a shot. I'm always looking for new ways to play. Right now I'm doing my own legacy game. Then I plan to do '1 man, 100 kids'. Then I'll try that. Sounds interesting. Please do share pictures when you can!
  • WainwrongWainwrong Posts: 89 Member
    edited July 2019
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi :)
    No, can't say I have. Are you doing it? Pictures would be fun. :mrgreen:

I want to do it. But I'm not sure which sim it would be. Nelly or Fiffi could be fun!
  • mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I haven't designed a house around a Townie's face. But, I have redesigned or built homes for a few Townies which would better suit their lifestyle or family.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    How would you build a house based a Sim's face?
    edited July 2019
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    How would you build a house based a Sim's face?

In the same shape as it
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    If you ever make a house shaped like a premade's face I would like to see it!
    edited July 2019
    Mikezumi wrote: »

Maybe eventually I'll try to make them, since you seem to continue requesting them.
    Wainwrong wrote: »

Maybe eventually I'll try to make them, since you seem to continue requesting them.

Not really requesting ... just curious since you were the one to bring it up and, although it sounds odd to me, each to their own :D
  • cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    How about making a sim based off a premade house? :lol:

This is one of the most memorable premade houses I remember playing from TS1 and I think they would make a very fun and colourful sim :tongue:
    w-800h-600-1841205.jpg
    edited July 2019
    coco wrote: »
    How about making a sim based off a premade house? :lol:

This is one of the most memorable premade houses I remember playing from TS1 and I think they would make a very fun and colourful sim :tongue:
    w-800h-600-1841205.jpg

Ah, never saw this house before as I didn’t play s1 but it looks interesting.
    edited July 2019
    Sorry, I don't want to do that anymore.

It is not that I wanted to make houses based on premade sims. I wanted to make an house with susan wainwright's face.
    And now I don't want to do a susan wainwright house anymore.

It is not that I wanted to make houses based on premade sims. I wanted to make an house with susan wainwright's face.

I suggest you just play Susan Wainwright since I know you are itching to do so. Just keep away from her wiki page!
  • KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    edited July 2019

I suggest you just play Susan Wainwright since I know you are itching to do so. Just keep away from her wiki page!

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! It was a joke on how my username resembles her name!!!!!! I wouldn’t make a house face unless it was based on one of my CAS sims and fits the storyline!!! For example if Fiffi grown to be diva and snob and gets famous and ends up with an house based on her!! Because maybe Sawaya Shishihara had the idea and gifted it to her!!

This was a purely silly thread!! 🙃
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    How about a CAW project through which entire worlds, rather than houses, are designed to look like premade sims' faces? It's been my lifelong dream to live in the nose of a grown up Arlo Bunch. Some might prefer the ears, saying they provide good cross-ventilation. :p
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
    edited July 2019
    igazor wrote: »
    How about a CAW project through which entire worlds, rather than houses, are designed to look like premade sims' faces? It's been my lifelong dream to live in the nose of a grown up Arlo Bunch. Some might prefer the ears, saying they provide good cross-ventilation. :p

That makes a bit more sense.