is the setup to the game.
Story by Rose
You wake up one morning and find yourself in a room that you've never seen before. There is nothing in the room except for a window (that's too high up to escape), a bed, a toilet area, a place to eat, and a tablet on the wall. You are very confused, or are you? One, of five people, planned all this and is secretly in a control room. They have 2 tablets: One which they host the game, and one where they can communicate, pretending to be a prisoner. A message dings on your tablet.
"Hello, friends. I am pleased to welcome you here. You may notice that you cannot use your tablet right now, but that will soon change. Every day, you will have the opportunity to talk to your fellow prisoners, and me. Your goal will be to convince your fellow prisoners that you are not me and to figure out which prisoner is actually me. Figure it out, and you will be set free. But beware, If you choose the wrong prisoner, that prisoner will be dropped through a trap door in their room and will not survive. Here's the catch. You can only communicate with each other (and me) privately. You could tell one prisoner something, and another prisoner something completely different. Good luck guys. You're going to need it."
You gasp, not knowing how to process what you just read. All you can do is sit on your bed, and wait for the tablet to ding again, signaling the beginning of this crazy event.
1. Rose will post in magenta and I will use midnight blue, do not use these colors.
Rules Regarding Replacing A Player:
2. This is a mafia game. You shouldn't take it personally.
3. I use random.org when picking your roles. It's not my fault if you don't get the role you want.
4. All times posted will be in CDT or EDT.
5. We will not use the hammer mechanic.
6. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. In the case of a tie, whoever had that number of votes first will be lynched. If someone unvotes to cause the tie, the person who had more votes before the unvote will be lynched.
7. Unvoting and no lynching is allowed.
8. Bold/Capitalize your vote or it doesn't count. Please format like this: Vote: Rose or VOTE ROSE
9. Day lasts 24 hours. If someone is inactive for 2 full Days, the player will automatically be modkilled or replaced without further notification. So if you'll be away for 2+ days then PM me.
10. You must not post PM's from the host in the game thread. Paraphrasing is fine.
11. You cannot edit your post. Even if it's an irritating thing, you shouldn't. Unless I told you to do so. If you need to edit a post, quote the post and edit the quote.
12. You cannot PM anyone about the game unless I have set up the chat for you.
13. Role Claiming is allowed.
14. Please try and be as active as possible. Inactivity makes the game boring.
15. Any Newbie Players must be respected. You should be the guide for him/her.
16. If you're not in the game, whether your dead or not in the game at all, try not to talk on topic.
17. This is still The Sims Forums for us Sims Players and not a Mafia Site. You should be familiar with the forum rules.
18. By signing up, you are agreeing to these rules. If you have any questions, feel free to PM one of us or post on the thread.
1. Anyone who wants to be a replacement, let me know and you will also go on the list.
2. If I need a replacement, I will take the person at the top of the list.
3. You can only replace 1 person; so if you are killed, replace someone, and are killed again, or simply replace someone and are killed; you will NOT be put on the replacement list again
The game uses standard mafia rules, with the following exceptions and details:
1. Each possible pairing of players has their own private QT.
2. No player posting is allowed in the public thread except for votes and unvotes.
3. There is no night.
1 Mafia Goon
4. Nerd Lynched Day 1, VT
Links to Days and Nights:
Final vote count:
Nerd (2) - DeKay, Mouse