Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is everyone doing in TS4/TS3?

lemonade578lemonade578 Posts: 75 Member
I really think it's cool how interactive this community is! All the interaction got me thinking what other Simmers are doing in their games at the moment.

So, if you choose, comment what you are doing in your game. I'd be interested in any Sims 4 or Sims 3 comments! Add pictures too (if you want)!

Here, I'll start:
I'm currently playing in Sulani with a single, female Sim, Sefina. She is a young adult. She has a part-time job as a lifeguard, and she loves her job! She is the proud owner of a Havanese puppy named Kano. Sefina lives in the Lani St. Taz neighborhood of Sulani. When she is not working, she is most likely playing with Kano or lounging on her back deck.

Sefina is a native to Sulani. Her mother and father recently passed away from old-age. She has one sister and no brothers. Her sister's name is Natia. She and Natia are close, but could be closer. Natia lives in San Myshuno, in the Arts Quarter specifically. Natia has one kitten, Bubblegum, and has one hedgehog, Taki-Taki. Bubblegum is a Ragdoll kitten.

Currently, Sefina is living life one day at a time. She is searching for love, but has not had any luck on Sulani. She is considering moving in with her sister in San Myshuno, but that would mean giving up her beloved job.

U8szi8T.png
Sefina and Kano

RwOFza2.png
Sefina's House at Night

hwayruX.png
Natia and Bubblegum
cUfiTAd.png

Comments

• IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Sims 3, Hot Shot Home Designer.

No pictures, but she's gotten 54 or 55 top scores so far. I've never finished this LTW before because 100 is a lot, lol. But I'm determined (and so is she). Having lots of fun decorating all my neighbor's homes. If she gets a bad review she takes a picture of the unhappy client and names it something insulting/funny, then she hangs it in someone's house.

Your sims and Bubblegum and Kano are adorable! This is a nice topic, lemonade587. I enjoy hearing about other people's games and seeing their pictures. I enjoy all the games. Thanks!

Next time I go in game, I'll try to remember to take some pictures.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • barkBotbarkBot Posts: 16 Member
    Hello! Newbie trying to get to membership status here!

Right now, I'm trying to rediscover my long standing love of sims legacies. I was looking around for where people now post sim lit though. I can't lie, island life has my addiction in full swing!
  • adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    I've played in Sulani almost full time after release, but now I've returned back to Brindleton Bay and rotating between two households that have doctors in them (one GP and other a surgeon) and I really like to join them to work and see my own sims working "together" there.
    origin ID: adduapina
  • barkBotbarkBot Posts: 16 Member
    I can't seem to get enough of the ocean view. I sometimes even catch myself to take screenshots of the scenery. I just wish I was better at building houses that fit the all over feel of sulani. I just feel like I can't quite nail the tropical vibes.
  • lemonade578lemonade578 Posts: 75 Member
    barkBot wrote: »
    I can't seem to get enough of the ocean view. I sometimes even catch myself to take screenshots of the scenery. I just wish I was better at building houses that fit the all over feel of sulani. I just feel like I can't quite nail the tropical vibes.

Yes! I take screenshots of Sulani too. I'm mesmerized! It was thunderstorming throughout the night and I captured this picture...
    52KOmAN.png
    cUfiTAd.png
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    edited July 2019
    Nvm nvm
    Post edited by AngelEb95 on
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    edited July 2019
    Now I'm just waiting for toddler/eating bugs to be fixed :disappointed:

Meanwhile trying to get inspired to build something new, but I'm out of ideas atm.
    origin ID: adduapina
  • lemonade578lemonade578 Posts: 75 Member
    adduapina wrote: »
    Now I'm just waiting for toddler/eating bugs to be fixed :disappointed:

Meanwhile trying to get inspired to build something new, but I'm out of ideas atm.

I haven’t played with toddlers recently, but I have a pregnant sim... I didn’t even realize there was a bug. I hope it gets fixed soon!
    cUfiTAd.png
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited February 2021
    Spending too much time shipping Haruo and River (McIrish).
    Screenshot-42.jpg
    Yeah... remember her?
    River_McIrish.png
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I'm doing the neighbourhood wishes challenge in the upper neighbourhood in Windenburg. I'm playing with 3 households in rotation. It's being fun. I do use a mod to make whims more interesting.
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited February 2021
    Playing as The Oakley Legacy on The Sims 3 and trying to figure out what to do next. At the moment I'm taking a break
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Sims 4 is currently $5. To say I'm full of regrets would be an understatement (I spent $80 at launch!). Sims 4 was my first experience following a game from launch, and I will never do it again.

Currently on the ninth generation of a legacy in Sims 3. Don't know what I'll do after. The goal is ten.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • NoWindowsNoWindows Posts: 162 Member
    edited February 2021
    In my main file, I'm playing with a single adoptive mother named Sierra Merrill who lives in Sulani and takes odd jobs for a living (I don't take traditional careers with my founders). She's going to die before her daughter, Joelle, hits her teens, but thankfully her closest friend has an abnormally long lifespan (over 30 bonus days of elderhood? Is that a mer thing?), even if they've been clashing a bit over his freeganism.
    Call me AC1. It won't let me change my name!

Read Watercolor Whimsy here!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I just started playing Sims3 again, even bought the game again after finding I could only run the old disk on hubs' laptop and not mine, and am quite happy with it, got the Starter Bundle with Nightlife and Loft Stuff, and the other bundle with World Adventures and Generations. Next I think Superstar...or Uni, I want the pool table so much, but Superstar matches my celeb musician's ambitions better.

Anyway, after a couple of false starts, he found someone. Happened to be Bertram the Butler,

31Ku2IJl.jpg?1

But they're engaged now and my Sim dismissed him as butler because I assumed they wouldn't be able to wed, otherwise (not sure, but that's how it works in Sims4).

But meanwhile, my Sim there, finished his vampiric transformation and of course wanted to offer the gift to his beloved, who gladly accepted:

jQHBdHvl.jpg?1

I really loved the animation for this:

x0MSD3rl.jpg?1

Had a bachelor party but wasn't sure what I was doing, nobody would make a toast but I finally got that done...in the men's bathroom! Didn't know I could hire dancers, want to find out how that works, but... I would want the male dancers...so I'm not even sure if that's possible. Can a male Sim marrying another Sim throw a Bachelorette Party, or can we specify the kinds of dancers regardless? If anyone knows, please advise.

Next would be the wedding, and I want them to have it as a gala event because my Sim is a 5-star-celebrity. Still not sure how to do a wedding on a lot that isn't the home.

But my Sim would go and throw a monkey wrench in my plans (and I love that that's even possible in Sims3, tbh) and an old flame showed up (literally old...they were really hitting it off and then right as things were heating up, the guy aged up to elder) and they both started flirting hard and heavy on the other side of the door from Bertram, and went off and did the do.

I quickly bought my Sim the jealousy-free trait so that Bertram wouldn't break up with him, but my Sim being a celebrity, it still cost him massive popularity to be seen cheating on his fiance publicly.

So my next goal I guess, is the Above Reproach trait, though hoping against hope that it works for celebs.

Because it was so tragic to find "the one that got away" again only he's not long for this world, my Sim went to work at the chem lab, hoping to eventually find the Young Again potion, that I'm hoping he can then give his aged paramour. In the meantime, he turned him as well, so even if it doesn't work out to restore him to his previous jaw-dropping handsome prime, and he's stuck as an old man, at least he won't die.

He blew himself up (but without harm) a few times,

P5EzIK8l.jpg

and is determined to keep going til he has that potion.

But of course, that means my Sim will be potentially married, plus have another boyfriend. I'm wondering how this will play out. It would be really convenient and nice if both Bertram and the old boyfriend could...find out they like each other as well and have no problem with a 3-way life arrangement. It could be a lot of fun! Have no idea whether the game will make that impossible.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Sims 4 Adoptacy. I'm posting about it in the non-serial thread
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited February 2021
    @Nushnushganay in my experience, the dancers' gender from bachelor/bachelorette party is based on the party initiator gender preference, if your sims is male and is marrying a male/ or have gender preference of male, the dancers will most likely be male. and vice versa.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    izecson wrote: »
    @Nushnushganay in my experience, the dancers' gender from bachelor/bachelorette party is based on the party initiator gender preference, if your sims is male and is marrying a male/ or have gender preference of male, the dancers will most likely be male. and vice versa.

that's great to know!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • SimSpockSimSpock Posts: 273 Member
    TS3: Household was having a Jam Session yesterday. TS4: waiting on a patch to fix gardening, which has been broken since Eco Living.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited February 2021
    I'm playing The Sims 3 only since October and currently, my heir(me, mostly) contemplating a choice between 2 potential mates, a normal sim and a vampire lady, he rolled a wish to have a closer relationship with the vampire lady but if I allow him to be with the vampire my generational play will be perpetually stalled and even severed as I modify the game so that vampires cannot have true offsprings by any non-cheaty means. oh well decision decisions, he already has a girlfriend though maybe he will stick with the current one.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    I'm playing a randomized character in TS3 and seeing where it leads. In TS4 I'm playing my Not So Berry legacy.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,109 Member
    I also said this in another thread, but I am making up for lost time after not making full use of the gameplay even though I have so many packs installed. I have four saves, one of which is a conservationist on Sulani who I intend to become a mermaid, a spellcaster who is working towards becoming a paranormal investigator, a sim trying to become an actress and a sim starting out in the detective career.
  • DragonmasterleoDragonmasterleo Posts: 294 Member
    this should be moved to franchise discussion
    @EA_Leeloo
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I sort of made a Doctor Who in Sims 3 to invent the time machine. After he travelled to the past quite a few time he somehow got an instant daughter in the present without a mother.

As for my Sims 4, I'm currently rotating in my game saves with my Snow White Legacy in my Medieval; my 20th Century Collector Achievement Gal & my Civilization world building challenges.