Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

First Island Living Build!

SparklyBeccaSparklyBecca Posts: 106 Member
edited July 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi everyone,

As usual, I shared my lot build to the gallery and the thumbnails are just the worst examples ever! Two of the pictures are covered with palm trees that completely block the house, which aren't even on my plot so I can't change them. Why would they create those angles?

So I'm sharing my lot on here with you guys. I've decided to call it Ginger Lily, and it's a fairly decent sized build. A 3 bed, 3 bath house. I wanted to make it as Island Living as possible so tried to stick to as many of the items from the pack as I could. It's built on the 50 x 50 plot on Lani St. Taz.

And here it is from two different angles;

bi8ai0.png

25fonll.png

I wanted there to be a lot of outdoor space, so the decking is all around three sides. I wanted it to be quite open and accessible as well.

There is a long hallway to the front, that can take you either through to the open kitchen/dining room, or past that to the outdoor space. You can then either access the beach, through to the study area, or walk around to the back of the house;

dftufl.png

6e2cfb.png

The study area leads through to the stairs, with a toilet/washroom tucked underneath. Or through to the open living area, with seating to watch tv and access to the back patio with grill and eating areas, as well as a bar for entertaining. The living area is covered overhead by the upstairs master bedroom. You can also access this living area from the walkway from the kitchen, or from the front of the house;

1ekuhd.png

u0l6p.png

This is the master bedroom, access is from the landing at the top of the stairs. The bed points towards the open windows overlooking the water, and this room sits over the living area below. It has a small dressing room and an en-suite bathroom, it also has double doors to a walkway that overlooks the inner water area, and further doors through to the 2nd bedroom. It also has a small private balcony to the side which overlooks the back of the house;

jkwxhz.png

From this angle you can see the landing through to the main bedroom, as well as the third bedroom in the bottom left corner, currently set-up as a child's room. You can also see the main bathroom. There is a good view of the outside area as well that has the relaxed seating area away from the main house, with access to the water with floats and jet-ski's;

2gy83mt.png

This image shows the second bedroom, which has double doors from the upper hallway, and also doors out onto a balcony with walkway over to the main bedroom. This bedroom also has a small dressing room area, and an en-suite shower room;

1628ajl.png

Another view from the front of the house, looking towards the water;

n3934j.png

I don't think I'm as an imaginative builder as some people are. But my favourite thing is to actually decorate the rooms, and to try and keep to a theme of the house, and the type of building it is. I'm constantly amazed at the creations that people make using The Sims :) hope you like it and are having fun with the new pack :D

My gallery name is SparklyB if you want to download this house, or any of my other builds.

x x x
Post edited by SparklyBecca on

Comments