Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any CC experts out there?

take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
Can anyone please tell me what this accessory is for babies, its in the hat section. I want it OUT of my game lol~

2w4i2og.jpg
DyFJE8G.jpg
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants

Comments

• ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Install Sims 4 Tray Importer, put that piece of CC and NO OTHER on a toddler and complete EA adult sim, save them to your library, open tray importer, and use it's CC section to find the piece of CC on the toddler. (once you are in the CC section of the toddlers file in tray importer, you can right click the cc, open in folder and easily delete it).
    p8L4V6v.png
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    it's flowers for a different hair
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    Install Sims 4 Tray Importer, put that piece of CC and NO OTHER on a toddler and complete EA adult sim, save them to your library, open tray importer, and use it's CC section to find the piece of CC on the toddler. (once you are in the CC section of the toddlers file in tray importer, you can right click the cc, open in folder and easily delete it).

Yes! Thank you!
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    take0nme wrote: »
    ChelleJo wrote: »

Yes! Thank you!

You're welcome :)
    p8L4V6v.png