Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

| Mr_Slimsta's Showcase | *NEW HOUSES* [NoCC]

Mr_SlimstaMr_Slimsta Posts: 31 Member
edited July 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi all!

Welcome to my Showcase for my builds. Please take a scroll through and click on any of the text about the Houses, it'll take you to more pictures of the property. If you like any feel free to download it and leave a like and comment, it'll be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Links:
My Sims Gallery Page

Keep an eye out for new builds that I'll add to this page!

Click: "Origami" - Large Modern House with great living space and potential to add your own touches too.

2QVeRe7.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Click: "Armania" - Medium Family Home designed for the Ocean Front Property in Sulani. Great Social spaces around and to the rear of the house.

Q7KkJDN.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Click: "Oracle" - Small/Medium Modern Family Home with ultra modern interior

OzgoXJ3.png

Click: "De Casa" - Small/Medium Family Home designed for the Ocean Front Property in Sulani. Another House with great Social spaces around and to the rear of the house.

3KT6BIj.jpg

Check out my latest build "Origami" - Build Showcase!

SmFZ6Dl.png

Post edited by Mr_Slimsta on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Origami is a lovely, grand and upscale modern home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The trees on the sides of the lot look great, very front garden water features, and very nice pool, bar and outdoors living and dining back patio! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar, enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers , have fun playing foosball. and enjoy outdoors in the air at the dining table. They will enjoy swimming in the pool or resting in the hot tub. Very nice upper balcony loungers sitting areas! Very nice furnishing and colour scheme of the interior! The clothes and shoes racks are a nice home touch in the entrance area. Very nice open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living area. The marble flooring gives a nice look and feel to the home. The top hat statues look great either sides of the fireplace. The ceiling lights are very nice! Very nice design and furnishing of the formal dining room! The black and white colour scheme , and patterned floor rug under the black table, looks very stylishly nice!
    It is a very nice modern home! :)
  • Mr_SlimstaMr_Slimsta Posts: 31 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Origami is a lovely, grand and upscale modern home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The trees on the sides of the lot look great, very front garden water features, and very nice pool, bar and outdoors living and dining back patio! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar, enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers , have fun playing foosball. and enjoy outdoors in the air at the dining table. They will enjoy swimming in the pool or resting in the hot tub. Very nice upper balcony loungers sitting areas! Very nice furnishing and colour scheme of the interior! The clothes and shoes racks are a nice home touch in the entrance area. Very nice open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living area. The marble flooring gives a nice look and feel to the home. The top hat statues look great either sides of the fireplace. The ceiling lights are very nice! Very nice design and furnishing of the formal dining room! The black and white colour scheme , and patterned floor rug under the black table, looks very stylishly nice!
    It is a very nice modern home! :)

Thank you so much for the feedback! Means a lot as I put a lot of time and effort in to the build. My Sim is loving the house and enjoy throwing parties there.

Have a nice day.

SmFZ6Dl.png

edited January 2020
    This is my 3rd build on The Sims 4 which I have just finished today. This house is called "Origami", it has 4 bedrooms, plenty of outdoor space which includes a side entrance for guests to use to get to the garden, instead of walking through your house. The top floor features a fully equipped gym.

House details:
    House name: Origami
    Value: $342,029
    Bedrooms: 4

Where to download: Gallery link to property Please leave a like if you like the property!

Or Search my username "Mr_Slimsta" on The Gallery. There you can see some other builds too.

A view of the front of the property and the guest entrance to the garden to the right side.

2QVeRe7.png

A low shot of the rear of the property.

SmFZ6Dl.png

A shot of the rear again, but this shows the side entrance for guests which includes a bar for them to get a drink on entry.

azmduTY.png

Another image of the rear of the property, this shows the bar, social areas, fire pit for more private chats and the great view of Del Sol Valley

JITvmjB.png

An image of the Firepit with the pool to the left and the stunning views of Del Sol Valley behind.

jRVnOmd.png

A shot from up above Origami at night.

n6RyGYT.png

The entrance to the house

J67m6gm.png

The Kitchen with a bar and also the Dining Area

r4Po7bC.png

A shot from the second floor overlooking the ground foor with great views of the rear of the house

fvK0Avr.png

The living area, with a large entertainment area with LED ambient lighting.

HbMDmcA.png

Any feedback is greatly appreciated! I hope you all like the build.

Thanks!

SmFZ6Dl.png

edited July 2019
    This house is called "Oracle", it has 3 bedrooms, a very modern, planned out interior which turned out great. This build was more of a quick build to try and practice doing interiors better. I took inspiration from "Marmalad" for the interior and used some of her tricks.

House details:
    House name: Oracle
    Value: $140,782
    Bedrooms: 3

Where to download: Link to the Gallery Please leave a like if you like the property!

Or Search my username "Mr_Slimsta" on The Gallery. There you can see some other builds too.

Image of the front of the Property:

OzgoXJ3.png

Image of the rear of the Property:

DvDSadS.png

The main entrance of the house:

P5PcZ7R.png

The Lounge:

ZRVPWi8.png

Storage room:

mTjsUpr.png

Main office:

Z4L1VcZ.png

Kitchen:

HfPqWFG.png

Dining area

toAEHwB.png

Enjoy the house!

SmFZ6Dl.png

edited July 2019
    This house is called "Armania", it has 4 bedrooms, a very modern home with amazing social areas to the rear of the house. This Home was designed in one of the Ocean lots in Sulani so it works best there.

House details:
    House name: Armania
    Value: $304,521
    Bedrooms: 4

Link to the Gallery Page

Search my username "Mr_Slimsta" on The Gallery. There you can see some other builds too.

A view of the front of the House:

Q7KkJDN.png

From the rear of the House:

IMOv3HM.png

The side of the House:

9n5mKev.png

A Social Area at the rear of the House:

jEfDnah.png

The Garden Bar:

JikBIbH.png

The Dining Room which opens up to the Garden or the other way goes straight to the Kitchen:

sprh459.png

The Lounge:

ImDgucp.png

The Gym:

2PuVkXz.png

A view from the Roof down to the Garden:

u7OF14i.png

SmFZ6Dl.png

Oracle is a lovely modern home! :) Very nice exterior design! The plant trees on the front patio are very nice. Very nice loungers, sofa and armchair sitting areas on back porch. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! The fish tank is nice for Sims to see as they enter the home. Very nice sofa seat sitting area in the living room for Sims to enjoy resting there watching tv,or listening to the Linz speaker music. It is great there is an office where Sims can enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. Very stylishly nice design of the kitchen! The curved stools counter is very nice for Sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a meal. They will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst cooking the meals. Very nice dining room! The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the table top and very nice type of ceiling light used. The fireplace will keep the room warm. The plants are nice nature touches either sides of the fireplace.
    The home is very nice! :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Oracle is a lovely modern home! :) Very nice exterior design! The plant trees on the front patio are very nice. Very nice loungers, sofa and armchair sitting areas on back porch. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! The fish tank is nice for Sims to see as they enter the home. Very nice sofa seat sitting area in the living room for Sims to enjoy resting there watching tv,or listening to the Linz speaker music. It is great there is an office where Sims can enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. Very stylishly nice design of the kitchen! The curved stools counter is very nice for Sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a meal. They will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst cooking the meals. Very nice dining room! The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the table top and very nice type of ceiling light used. The fireplace will keep the room warm. The plants are nice nature touches either sides of the fireplace.
    The home is very nice! :)

Thank you Rosemow. Just currently adding all my builds to this Showcase, only one more to add and that'll be all of them! Thanks again for the nice comment. Have a great weekend.

SmFZ6Dl.png

edited July 2019
    This house is called "De Casa", it has 2/3 bedrooms, a very modern home with amazing social areas to the rear of the house. This Home was designed in one of the Ocean lots in Sulani so it works best there.

House details:
    House name: De Casa
    Value: $178,936
    Bedrooms: 2 (Can easily change the Gym in to another bedroom to make 3)

Link to the Gallery page

Search my username "Mr_Slimsta" on The Gallery. There you can see some other builds too.

Front of the House:

3KT6BIj.jpg

Another shot of the front:

ZEmzlvP.jpg

Rear of the House:

MzT4rnl.jpg

The main entrance of the House:

zgOK0Gd.jpg

A view from the rear of the house in to the Dining Area:

pfYZiiW.jpg

The Lounge:

SjKrzHm.jpg

One of the Bedrooms:

TaTFqFX.jpg

Aerial shot of the rear:

ORmoa6t.jpg

Enjoy!

SmFZ6Dl.png

De Casa is a lovely modern island beach home! :) It is a very nice home for Sulani! I posted earlier about the other two lovely homes so I won’t post about this special home, but will look forward to seeing the next home that you build! :)
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    Your builds are beautiful. I'm not good at modern builds. I think it's because I over-think the simplicity of them.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Wow...these are some beautiful modern builds!
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Hey, Wow, Congratulations on having your home featured in the Friday highlights! I was enjoying looking at it, and your very well attended party on the “What happened in you game today” thread. I didn’t realize that the pictures in that thread were the rear of the house 😳

It’s all so fancy, inside and out. I agree with someone else in this thread who said they were bad at building modern homes. I am very bad at it too. How did you figure out how to do it? Have you lived in them? Or are you an architect? Or do you use magazines as reference?

I just feel like mine are “trying too hard,” lol, and I never know what wall coverings to use, inside or out. I also stink at picking lights to use (In any build). None of them give good light for taking pictures of the Sims doing things inside their houses, which is always the most important part of my game play.

I end up using the subtle saucer ceiling light, and the rather ugly square ceiling light over and over as they give clean light that don’t leave shadows on my Sims faces when I photograph them.

Anyway, back to your home (I have a tendency to spam questions when I find someone who is knowledgeable about a game issue that I have, lol 😂 and you have gorgeous lighting in your homes) I like the shots you put up here. I didn’t realize that the pool is literally right there outside the back door! It looks so cool and resort-like! The kitchen and dining area are amazing. It all flows together so nicely with the color scheme and furniture choices. The windows looking out over the city are so wonderful! What a view! And as I said, I love all of your lighting choices.

I have a feeling that you have a lot more expansion packs (and all packs) than I do, so I don’t get a lot of things from the gallery unless they are very old, and thus only have the expansion packs I have, or the homes come through very strangely. So Idk if your gorgeous homes would work in my game.

But I do enjoy looking at them, they are all so beautiful. 😊
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    edited July 2019
    Hey, Wow, Congratulations on having your home featured in the Friday highlights! I was enjoying looking at it, and your very well attended party on the “What happened in you game today” thread. I didn’t realize that the pictures in that thread were the rear of the house 😳

It’s all so fancy, inside and out. I agree with someone else in this thread who said they were bad at building modern homes. I am very bad at it too. How did you figure out how to do it? Have you lived in them? Or are you an architect? Or do you use magazines as reference?

I just feel like mine are “trying too hard,” lol, and I never know what wall coverings to use, inside or out. I also stink at picking lights to use (In any build). None of them give good light for taking pictures of the Sims doing things inside their houses, which is always the most important part of my game play.

I end up using the subtle saucer ceiling light, and the rather ugly square ceiling light over and over as they give clean light that don’t leave shadows on my Sims faces when I photograph them.

Anyway, back to your home (I have a tendency to spam questions when I find someone who is knowledgeable about a game issue that I have, lol 😂 and you have gorgeous lighting in your homes) I like the shots you put up here. I didn’t realize that the pool is literally right there outside the back door! It looks so cool and resort-like! The kitchen and dining area are amazing. It all flows together so nicely with the color scheme and furniture choices. The windows looking out over the city are so wonderful! What a view! And as I said, I love all of your lighting choices.

I have a feeling that you have a lot more expansion packs (and all packs) than I do, so I don’t get a lot of things from the gallery unless they are very old, and thus only have the expansion packs I have, or the homes come through very strangely. So Idk if your gorgeous homes would work in my game.

But I do enjoy looking at them, they are all so beautiful. 😊

Oh wow I didn't even realise I was mentioned until I saw this comment, thanks for letting me know!

From a young age I loved looking at Modern Homes, there's a place in the UK (which is where I'm from) called "Sandbanks", its a small town with the highest concentration of millionaires living there, but all the houses are super modern and stunning to look at, which is what I did everytime I'd go to Sandbanks. Over time I just kept building these Houses on programs like Sketchup, then started making them from my imagination on Sims 3, and now doing the same on Sims 4. With Origami I wanted to build my idea of a perfect Modern Home which I'd like to live in, I think I have captured that well with the house. So I'm afraid I'm not an Architect, even though I'd love too be one as I could spend hours designing homes.

I started getting better with Modern Buiilds when I figured out that "Less is more" and just started to image a house in my head, get the basic shape of it and then go from there. I'm still trying to get better on interiors though.

Thanks for all the kind words, I'm glad you like the house. I am trying to cut down on using EP furniture so more people can use my homes, but it's so hard as when I do the interiors I see the perfect furniture but they are always part of an EP which is very annoying haha.

Thanks again for the kind words!

and thank you @divanthesimmer and @SweetieWright_84 for your messages too. Means a lot to get positive feedback.

SmFZ6Dl.png

• AyeffenAyeffen Posts: 258 Member
    These builds remind me of the kind of homes I see in Architectural Digest set into Beverly Hills. 😧 They are breath-taking and despite being modern and spacious, they are filled with detail.

I honestly got really jealous earlier looking at the amount of built-in storage/furniture you've used which gives it that luxurious/high-end feel. 😅😂

Also very impressed at how you've incorporated the ocean into one or more buildings (is this a feature from Island Living? I don't own this one personally.)
    1NraNSJ.png
    My Gallery 🏠 | Gamer 🎮 | Husband 👬