Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kneeling at awards show?

Anyone ever see sims kneeling at a Starlight Awards show? Just had it happen where Thorne, Dirk & Holly are all kneeling...

[img][/img]07-03-19-1-50-52-PM.png

Comments

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Yeah I've seen this before too.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    That's odd! Is this happening without mods installed? I wonder if there's a pose mode or child-related mod causing this.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Same in my game. Its annoying as heck. My sims also do it sometimes at a bar or any other lot actually. Especially when group chatting. it has been a bug for some years now.. Happened without mods.
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I haven't been to the Accolades in a couple of weeks, but this happened the last time for me too. I don't use pose-mods or any child spesific mods.
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    @luthienrising, no pose mods or anything.

For the award ceremony I had a thought that it might be because of not enough chairs. So I added some more and a few of the kneelers did sit down. @FurSimsOfficial, not sure about yours; maybe try adding a few more chairs?
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Starfree wrote: »
    @luthienrising, no pose mods or anything.

For the award ceremony I had a thought that it might be because of not enough chairs. So I added some more and a few of the kneelers did sit down. @FurSimsOfficial, not sure about yours; maybe try adding a few more chairs?

No nothing to do with chairs, its a bug. It has been reported many times here on the forum also over a long period of time.
    Sims just randomly choose to kneel down and chit chat. Even when holding a drink they kneel despite all the chairs in a bar.
  • Options
    IyasenuIyasenu Posts: 325 Member
    It might be a side effect of a change they made.
    I think there was an issue of Sims standing around at the Starlight Accolades, so they patched in a change to make Sims sit during the ceremony.
    And... maybe it was too strong of a change and it made them want to sit with too high of a priority, so they're sitting on their knees instead of standing.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited July 2019
    That's creepy. Very cult-looking! :o
    (Although, it really does fit.)
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Mine kneel too. There will be 5 to 8 free chairs and at least 6 celebs kneeling next to them. All the more room for my sim to get a good seat I suppose.