Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can someone tell me how to fix this?

I have no clue what I could have downloaded for my sims household menu to look like this. I had the pose player but took out the folder and this was still the cause. Help?!!

j6h7ok.jpg
DyFJE8G.jpg
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Did you delete the file called localthumbcache as well?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • RowiobotRowiobot Posts: 1 New Member
    Maybe try to add someone new to those households and then remove them? Or edit/add something small, like different earring colours or something, and that might reset the poses. I’m not sure if this will work though because it has not happened to me
  • take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    Did you delete the file called localthumbcache as well?

Thank you, I did. The only thing that seems to fix is is editing the family and retaking the photo. but thats annoying lol
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Do you have any gallery poses?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    poses might be the place to start lol
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

i dont think so?
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• ReksohReksoh Posts: 303 Member
    take0nme wrote: »

i dont think so?

hope it doesnt sound rude, but no one can help you if you dont even know what you've put into your own game. there has to be a pose somewhere cause otherwise how would this occur??
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited July 2019
    take0nme wrote: »

i dont think so?

It is from a pose you have/had installed in your mods folder. That's not EA. But, I think once you remove the mod, you might still need to take each family into CAS and then exit and see if that rights them.

A quick way to test if you need to edit each family and/or if the pose is still lurking in your folder somewhere is to completely remove your mods folder and load up your save. Everyone will be nekkid and bald if they have CC, but you won't be saving so it'll be fine. Then go into manage households and see if all those custom poses are still showing. If they are, you KNOW it's not in your folder and you need to edit each family to get rid of the poses. If they are fixed with the mods folder out, then you know that pose is still lurking in your folder some where.

p8L4V6v.png
  • mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    Are they 'twirking'? HaHa...
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    They are gallery poses.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited July 2019
    mock68 wrote: »
    Are they 'twirking'? HaHa...

They are posed "piggy-back", but without a Sim to be carried by, I think. Bottom center household (Traylor) shows what it is supposed to be.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Looks funny though. Would be nice if they gave us some new household pic poses like this :) Little bit bored of seeing the same ones.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    At least the Traylors got it right - :lol:
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    those images are so funny tho haha
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited July 2019
    Their heads really freak me out on those pictures. I'm sure necks should not turn that much. :D