Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm Of Magic: Boarded-up Windows

Something that should be added to Realm Of Magic are boarded-up windows. I wanna build a creepy, abandoned mansion with boarded windows. The planks could be a wall object to allow for further customization with other windows!

DerelictDelights-interior.png
MTS_mustluvcatz-1095401-MAIN.JPG
What other decor items do you want?
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• Options
    DreamCytcherDreamCytcher Posts: 168 Member
    This should be coming with zombies tho.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I don’t see the connection.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    It would be nice if they finally include some grunge. But it might have been better in the Vampire pack. Where it would make sense. However, TS2 added this type of broken, boarded up windows in the TS2 Store along with some spooky looking decor (better than TS4's childish stuff). It could work for this pack if your wizard doesn't want anyone to see what they do up there in the tower room. But I agree when are they ever going to add some real grunge.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I have some CC like this from TSR.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    edited July 2019
    I think they should just make different height windows and doorways (some diff ''styles'' so it isn't always same plank missing or whatever) and wall texture that looks like those planks and some wall plank objects to further customize

but also I don't really want this theme for RoM B/B considering we got holllow for vampires
    id like something bit less dark for witches world when there is so many diff styles that goes with it

this could do nicely for werewolf etc tho (which I wish were not put in RoM but have their own pack)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Realm of Magic will also look cool if they have in Build mode: Once Upon A Time Regina's Castle, Medieval Castle, Princess Jasmine's Palace, The Queen of Hearts Garden & Croquet, Tinkerbell's Pixie Hollow, Wizard of Oz Emerald Castle and Camelot.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I still really want boarded-up windows!
    a256aFi.gif