Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Birdie Family in Isla Paradiso

lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
edited February 26 in Nominated Threads
So this was a game play that I'd started awhile ago to test Isla Paradiso after doing some of the fixes to the world to keep it from lagging. Now mind you, I didn't go and fix every single thing that has a fix to as I had only removed the houseboats and moved some of the families from them them to regular houses and removed 2 of the resorts and left Hobart's Hideaway since it's the free resort to buy and fix up and used the cheat to remove the fog from the islands scattered about... :)

So this is Williamena Birdie using the surfing machine on her home lot. I should say that Williamena is a fairy. The lot is the Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty from the TS3 store... :)
Elzw1eNl.jpg

This is The Dutchess created by @CravenLestat that I've placed in the world so that I could eventually have a pirate family living in it. Plus I'd installed the Pirate Career mod from MTS so that I can have Williamena's husband, Willie could get into that career. The career is done in the restaurant... :)
4TdTb7tl.jpg
Yi3lye4l.jpg

This is Willie Birdie who is in werewolf form doing some nighttime wind board sailing... :)
TmOLF8hl.jpg
yxHesusl.jpg

Some of the scenery of Isla Paradiso... :)
908U4K4l.jpg
SFypnl0l.jpg

The newspaper girl using her jet ski while she's doing her job... :)
owLgwD4l.jpg

Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty overlooking the water... :)
P8yUxU3l.jpg
UoLhJ7Sl.jpg

Williamena got in the pool to practice her snorkeling but ended up getting out on the corner of the pool while Willie took a phone call on his cell phone... :)
hRll2bpl.jpg

Willie and Williamena went inside and sat down on the couch to chat for a little bit... :)
aYRe62Ul.jpg

Willie scooted over next to Williamena as he wanted to snuggle with her on the couch... :)
FqVUUk4l.jpg
eevUgx1l.jpg
yWWXGVil.jpg
bXqAoTxl.jpg

Willie had to leave for his pirate work at the restaurant. So while he was at work, Williamena did some snorkeling until she reached level 4... :)
r02CQyOl.jpg
55FYf0Al.jpg

When she got done with her snorkeling, she hopped into her boat and went to Rocky Reef for her first scuba diving session... :)
Qf29qMol.jpg
0Ze29g1l.jpg

While she was down there, a shark swam into the area, so she watched it for a few minutes... :)
RVBlRxhl.jpg
o1Rjuhkl.jpg

But when she saw another shark swimming in the area, she swam to the nearest underwater cave and headed inside of it so she didn't end up as shark food... :#
aLDoUM4l.jpg

So she explored the cave and came out on the other end to find an island... :)
mRmcf8Hl.jpg

After she had a look around on the island, I sent her home...
tsomZgpl.jpg

But as she was passing by another island, she spotted a large space rock, so she stopped to pick it up and added it to her bag. Then she spotted a spotted turtle that she also picked up so that she could take it home with her... :)
U13g301l.jpg

Willie was home from work when she got home, so she went and gave him a kiss... :)
PGbYKtPl.jpg

Williamena went inside to put the turtle into his new home and named him Spot... :)
rd8pxOnl.jpg
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member

She then put in some food for Spot and he went over to eat some of it... :)
    zoX1UuNl.jpg

She then wanted to play with Spot for a little bit... :)
    DdbuCdJl.jpg

After putting Spot back into the tank, she went out to the kitchen to fix some salad up for dinner... :)
    pymkHKdl.jpg

Willie and her sit down at the counter to eat their salad... :)
    ZFG6Aikl.jpg

Willie had a wish to transform into a werewolf even though it wasn't a full moon out tonight. So while he was transforming, he stuck his head into the dishwasher... :#
    Znxi2zZl.jpg

Then he started to howl during his transformation... :)
    JhUdZKul.jpg

He then went outside to do some hunting... :)
    AhvRyu1l.jpg

He found a couple of things on his hunt. Then he had an itch that he needed to scratch... :)
    MwFaY3Ql.jpg

Williamena came out to see what Willie was up to but he ended up sniffing her which she did not like... :s
    WQzeJCOl.jpg

So she ended up scolding him for his inappropriate behavior... :D
    yL2mqtbl.jpg

And then whacked him with the newspaper... :#
    hKa3UAUl.jpg

But he ended up growling at her for hitting him and scared the fairy dust right out of her... :angry:
    RNssskhl.jpg
    4idLr5pl.jpg

He then gave her the "Are you mad?" look...
    hFxximHl.jpg

And she yelled back at him that she was mad at him for sniffing and growling at her.
    FDyvk9gl.jpg

That triggered him to transform back into a human so that he could apologize for his bad behavior... :)
    zz0s79Ul.jpg

This is what he had on when he transformed back to a human was his scuba mask... lol... :p
    2qwjatxl.jpg

He apologized profusely to her telling her that he has no control over his behavior when he's in his werewolf form and asking for her forgiveness... :)
    8wgXnMEl.jpg

So she forgave him and told him that she's just not used to his werewolf form yet... :)
    2ZEn7VAl.jpg

And since she had forgiven him, he went in for a heat of the moment kiss to let her know that he was glad that she accepted his apology... :)
    aNE86FZl.jpg
    BcfQQL4l.jpg

So they kissed for awhile and since it was so intense that they headed up to the bedroom for a little fun... :blush:
    kQqYK4Zl.jpg

But the option for woohoo didn't come up while they were in bed, so they chose to have a little bit of fun in the shower. Now why they had to go downstairs to kiss before heading up to the shower is beyond me... :open_mouth:
    WA11iUKl.jpg
    WgGAZXwl.jpg

When they got done with their shower woohoo, Williamena wanted to play a fairy prank on Willie.
    fsRcsvTl.jpg

So she had him look up at the ceiling to cast the chattering teeth prank on him...
    OM1pZo9l.jpg

But the prank backfired on her and she ended up with the chattering teeth... :#
    Ucfb2WMl.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top