Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What packs are your favorite?

2...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Anyahs wrote: »
    EPS:

Seasons -I can't live without it, it's by far my favorite
    City Living -I love the apartments, festivals, and the selling table so my homeless sims can sell their goods ;)
    Get Together -This pack just has so much stuff! I love stuff, love the town, the build options, it was my 3rd pack I bought
    Island Living -It's a little lacking in some areas but I love so much of what it brings. The island is the most stunning of all the locations, the vibe of the neighbors, new items like the fishing basket, fire pit, clothing, new fish, harvestables, the new build items, etc
    Get to work -I like it but don't play it very often. I tend to work on story lines and generations more than individual sims
    Cats and Dogs -I love pets and the world that comes with it is nice, but It's probably my second least favorite just because I don't play with pets often. Love them in real life but not as much in the game I guess. I do love the Vet Career though~ The day you can officially live on the lot you open a business on is the day I probably do it again
    Get Famous -haven't played much of it. I don't like the fame meter much but it's expected, need more scars tho

GP:

Jungle Adventure -It's not as good as the original ones from World Adventures but I still really like it.
    Parenthood -I play families alot so this was a must for me
    Spa Day -I love this pack. It has the wellness skill, yoga, sauna, very nice build items
    Outdoor Retreat -I love the stuff that comes with this but the vacation place is meh. I use the tents and cooler when I play a homeless sim
    Dine out -I do love building kitchens but haven't played this yet
    Strangerville (don't own yet)
    Vampires (Don't own yet)

Stuff:

Laundry Day -This is a must for me. I love having the clothes line and washing machines~
    Movie Hangout -This is my second favorite. I adore all the cute items that came with it. The hanging lights sold me but the couch is adorable too
    Backyard -Has a lot of little outdoor things that just make my house look better lol. Wind chimes, bird feeder, cute clothing, and I love the candle that comes with it. I seem to use it for alot of builds, especially on Sulani
    Toddlers - More toddler stuff since the main game gives you dust for anything under teens.
    Kids Room - same
    Fitness - Same lol
    Vintage Glamour - I really liked this pack. You get a butler (but you can't have kids with them while they're your butler which is a drag) the nice clothing and build stuff. Rich people~
    Luxury Party - More fancy stuff for my rich people
    Cool Kitchen - It comes with a few decent features but probably not enough for me to pay full price for

Don't own the following

Perfect Patio
    Bowling Night
    Romantic Garden
    The above three are my next buys. I want a hot tub even though they don't give you alot of options on hot tub designs -_- i'm not crazy about much in the romantic garden either but I could use a few things in my builds

Spooky Stuff - I don't see the point in this pack so the likelihood of it being bought is slim. My best case is me moving my sims into a haunted house. Honestly should have been free in a holiday pack
    My first Pet - I really just want hamsters and the round coffee table out of this

Bowling NIght is a fun sp as it lets sims bowl.

Spooky Stuff is a favorite of mine but everyone don't like the Halloween Theme. It does add 3 new recipes though and also the Buy Build items in Spooky Stuff also go well with the ones in the Vampire's GP if your looking to create a haunted house.

I got Patio Stuff for the hottubs.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    My Favorite EPs
    Island Living and Seasons

My Favorite Gamepacks
    Outdoor Retreat and Jungle Adventures

My favorite Stuffpacks
    Backyard and Bowling.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Expansion:

1. Get Together
    2. Seasons
    3. City Living
    4. Island Living
    5. Get Famous
    6. Cats & Dogs
    7. Get to Work

Game:

1. Parenthood
    2. Spa Day
    3. Dine Out
    4. Jungle Adventure
    5. Strangerville
    6. Outdoor Retreat
    7. Vampires

Stuff:
    1. Kids Room
    2. Backyard
    3. Movie Hangout
    4. Toddlers
    5. Perfect Patio
    6. Laundry Day
    7. Bowling Night
    8. Fitness
    9. Cool Kitchen
    10. Vintage Glamour
    11. Spooky Stuff
    12. Romantic Garden
    13. Luxury Party
    14. My first Pet
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • FitcheurFitcheur Posts: 27 Member
    EXPANSION
    - Season
    - Get Together
    - Cats & Dogs
    - Get Famous
    - Island Living
    - City Living
    - Get to Work

GAME PACK
    - Parenthood
    - Vampire
    - Strangerville
    - Jungle adventure
    - Outdoor Retreat
    - Spa day

STUFF PACK
    - Vintage
    - Laundry Day
    - Toddlers
    - Kids room
    - Movie Hangout
    - Luxury
    - Bowling
    - Fitness
    - Cool kitchen
    - Romantic garden
    - Backyard
    - Perfect Patio Stuff
    - My first pet Stuff
    - Spooky stuff
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Just going to put one for category because I'm actually going to list the ones I find less annoying

EP: Cat's and Dogs... It's the only one I really use, and while I like seasons a lot, there are too many things I find annoying from it.

GP: vampires and strangerville.. if you exclude the Build and buy and cas, these are the only two GP I really use. I used to go out in restaurants a lot before they were broken.

SP: romantic garden (the stuff blends well with the vampires ones) and Bowling night.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I don't have many yet.

I own two expansion packs. My favorite is Get to Work. I also have and like Get Together.

I own three game packs. I like all of them but would rank them Parenthood, Dine Out, and Outdoor Retreat.

I would like it even better if bugs were fixed in Get to Work and Dine Out.