Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Re: Can someone recreate Cinderellimouse's Functional Pulpits: Religion Mod

https://simsinthewoods.wordpress.com/2015/10/07/ts4-download-functional-pulpits/

The Zebru's Politics versions of the podiums is not there anymore may no longer be functional.

Also the link is broken

I'm trying to get simmers to make a lot types for the Jacobans and Peterans.

Let me refreshen your memory to tell you what it is

The Jacoban branch believes the Watcher to be an angry, vengeful god and claims that Sims must live by strict moral code to avoid punishment. Getting Sims to submit to this code and fear punishment by the Watcher enough to want to be absolved is the main goal of Jacoban priests. Jacoban clothing and buildings are grand, especially their cathedrals.

The Peteran branch believe the Watcher to be a compassionate and loving god who wants Sims to have happiness. The faith is rather informal; priests often use humor in scheduled sermons and tend to engage in impromptu public sermons and evangelizing. Peterans are cerebral and seem to practice a form of mysticism, often praying for answers and writing down religious texts and tracts. Peteran buildings and clothes are visually more humble than Jacoban, with simple robes and monasteries.

If winterfest comes around Both churches receive regular donations from their followers in the form of getting a percentage of a religious Sim's income. Jacobans give 20% of their income while Peterans give 10%. It's unknown if these donations are mandatory or if Jacobans/Peterans voluntarily the their income out of fear/love.

This Religion came from The Sims Medieval

I also want to fix the Church Event made by Kawaiistacie

Watcher's Eye is a Trait for Peterans

Watcher's Watching is a Trait For the Jacobans

Comments

• versatile29versatile29 Posts: 5 New Member
    I think a religion/church venue mod is really needed, in the game, I wish my Sims could have a religion and attend services.