March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S4 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

14567810...Next

Comments

• mrsd420mrsd420 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello, I’m attempting to make my boyfriend & I in CAS and I just can’t seem to get it right, I was wondering if I could get some help! Thank you so much in advance to who ever helps me out!
    (I think I figured out how to add pictures and not need to have communication before starting, sorry for posting twice!)

Username: mrsd420
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Skin color: light
    Hair color: red
    Aspiration​: family
    ​Bonus Trait:
    Traits: creative, family oriented, cheerful
    Name desired (optional): Miranda bunnell
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Island living, get famous, seasons, cats & dogs, city living, get to work, get together, jungle adventure, parenthood, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat, laundry day, toddler stuff, bowling night stuff, kids stuff, cool kitchen, perfect patio
    Link to reference pics (optional):
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? No
    Additional instructions?

Skin color: fair to medium
    Hair color: brown
    Aspiration​: fortune
    ​Bonus Trait:
    Traits: creative, family oriented, outgoing
    Name desired (optional): Dakota bunnell
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Island living, get famous, seasons, cats & dogs, city living, get to work, get together, jungle adventure, parenthood, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat, laundry day, toddler stuff, bowling night stuff, kids stuff, cool kitchen, perfect patio
    Link to reference pics (optional):
    Additional instructions?
  • mrsd420mrsd420 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello, I’m attempting to make my boyfriend & I in CAS and I just can’t seem to get it right, I was wondering if I could get some help! Thank you so much in advance to who ever helps me out!
    (I think I figured out how to add pictures and not need to have communication before starting, sorry for posting twice!)

Skin color: light
    Hair color: red
    Aspiration​: family
    ​Bonus Trait:
    Traits: creative, family oriented, cheerful
    Name desired (optional): Miranda bunnell
    Link to reference pics (optional): mobile.twitter. com/randarose16/status/1152353157240053761
    Additional instructions?

Skin color: fair to medium
    Hair color: brown
    Aspiration​: fortune
    ​Bonus Trait:
    Traits: creative, family oriented, outgoing
    Name desired (optional): Dakota bunnell
    Link to reference pics (optional): mobile.twitter. com/randarose16/status/1152353157240053761
    Additional instructions?
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @maiaki Hello and welcome to the forums! Your request looks good, please watch the progress of the Open Requests so when we're close to you it'll be easier to reach you to ask questions. If you have any questions for me about the claim process, please let me know. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @Court322 I've added your request to our list. If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks.
    SLpPUp.png
    @XxM_StoriesxX Hi! I've added this request to our list. Since you're such a shiny new member to the forums it won't let you share links yet but you'll be able to share pics in pm or email, or whatever, once it's claimed. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited July 2019
    @mrsd420 Hi! Thank you for the update! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • CheaplyCheaply Posts: 2 New Member
    > @DNARequestTeam said:
    > @Cheaply Hi and welcome to the forums! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Should you have any questions about the claim process, please let me know. Thank you! :)

Thank you :) I just hope my request is not to difficult but im sure that somebody can do it :)
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited August 2019
    Residential Lot Request Form for TS4
    Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern style
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    EPs: Cats & Dogs, Get to Work, Get Together, Seasons
    SPs: Backyard Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff,
    GPs: Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Spa Day, Vampires
    Lot size (dimensions): Largest Available (in Windenburg or Willow Creek)
    Lot traits: Homey, Convivial, Natural Light
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): 4-6 (if possible)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Neutral colors on all. Lots of warm browns, blue, red, black and wood. Only 3 children currently. 2 males 1 female. (one is a Toddler)
    Number of bathrooms: 3.5 baths
    Favorite color schemes: Warm tones, browns, oranges, reds, black, blue, Neutral tones
    Colors you dislike: Bright colors, Neons
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? This house will be either in Windenburg or Willow Creek
    Link to specific house or plan: https://www.houseplans.com/plan/3334-square-feet-4-bedroom-3-50-bathroom-2-garage-contemporary-prairie-modern-sp154713
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Garden/Greenhouse area, Mediation area and Artist/Writers Nook
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No not at all. But if the builder has questions feel free to contact me
    Additional instructions? None
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9 Hi! I've added your request to our list. We're moving today so all your info is moving with us. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Hi @Buddyyyyyyyyyyy. I am unfortunately going to have to cancel your request with D.N.A. Request Team. We have tried getting in contact with you about your request, but have received no response, and it's been two weeks. You may place a new request with us at a later date if you like, but if you do, please be prepared to accept friend requests, check the creator's correspondence thread, and check the request thread on a regular basis. Thanks for your understanding.
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    It's that time again, moving day!
    ~CLOSED~
    Our July thread is now closed. Please join us on our August thread here.
    Happy Simming!
    latest?cb=20150324045008
    Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png