Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Ancient Greece - TS3 Medieval

HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
I’m a fond player of The Sims 3 Medieval and thought maybe the team could release an entire new game. Except this time centered on Ancient Greece.

Feel free to include gameplay you would like to see in the Sims 4 Ancient Greece!

Sims 4 Ancient Greece - TS3 Medieval 27 votes

Yes
62%
LeGardePourpreMartinvPlayerSinger2010Mariefoxprice83MagdaleenaAjaGioCinderellimouseMilutinMujovicbloodydarkanglFroilBabykittyjadejimjam1009WaytoomanyUIDsInternal_ChaosKaronCaleSimsSimmingal 17 votes
No
14%
luthienrisingmariajane216birdonawirejadonbakes 4 votes
Maybe If...
22%
StartellerMasonGamerEnkiSchmidttmcevoy1121IceColdPainSimsterLiv 6 votes

Comments

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Yes
    I'd definitely give something like this a go. However, I'd want more customisation when it comes to building and so forth, and more sandbox play.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    edited July 2019
    Yes
    though I still would like more old times/ancient times play in actual ts4 in actual EP
    this is also welcomed idea if it isn't too much about just doing quests

I never really got to play medieval because idk what on earth was the reason
    (and now i am sad because I can't find it anywhere and can't really use origin to buy things)
    but I have heard it could do with more player control
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Yes
    Sure, why not. Could be fun to explore.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited July 2019
    Maybe If...
    Simmingal wrote: »
    though I still would like more old times/ancient times play in actual ts4 in actual EP

(and now i am sad because I can't find it anywhere and can't really use origin to buy things)

Yeah, I also would rather it come as an expansion, I love Adventure Packs, Hoping "Realm of Magic" also has a Sims Medieval theme to it, at least architecturally, Medieval France-England: Castles, Feudal Lords, Knights, Mages, Blacksmiths, Armories.
    Then hoping for Baroque themes when it comes to fashion. Crowns, Coronets, elegant/somewhat extravagant ball gowns, and Suits, robes, and then modern twists on that fashion as well.
    Then we get CAS/Lot traits like:
    "Adventurous"
    "Old Fashioned"
    "Noble"
    "Chivalrous"

So if we get Ancient Greek/Roman Living Pack I would be ecstatic!
    Hoping the world would be reimagined/restored. so Temples like the parthenon, and then the Roman Coliseum, the Circus Maximus rebuilt and completed.

On the Conditions:
    The Ancient world is not a vacation world.
    there are Ancient artifacts to collect: both mythical and historical.
    :o Can werewolves come with this Pack?! I'd be so happy. (Honestly would have preferred Mermaids to come with a Roman-Greek World)

As a Separate Game entirely however, I might get it.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • SimsterLivSimsterLiv Posts: 92 Member
    Maybe If...
    it would be so cool. when i think medieval i think of medieval castles. but great Suggestion :)
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Yes
    would be cool if we could evolve the technology in our realms from stone age tribes, passing through ancient civilizations to medieval times.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Why Greece, alone?
    Medieval is not restrictive to just one culture.
    Why not ancient world?
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    Yes
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Simmingal wrote: »

Yeah, I also would rather it come as an expansion, I love Adventure Packs, Hoping "Realm of Magic" also has a Sims Medieval theme to it, at least architecturally, Medieval France-England: Castles, Feudal Lords, Knights, Mages, Blacksmiths, Armories.
    Then hoping for Baroque themes when it comes to fashion. Crowns, Coronets, elegant/somewhat extravagant ball gowns, and Suits, robes, and then modern twists on that fashion as well.
    Then we get CAS/Lot traits like:
    "Adventurous"
    "Old Fashioned"
    "Noble"
    "Chivalrous"

So if we get Ancient Greek/Roman Living Pack I would be ecstatic!
    Hoping the world would be reimagined/restored. so Temples like the parthenon, and then the Roman Coliseum, the Circus Maximus rebuilt and completed.

On the Conditions:
    The Ancient world is not a vacation world.
    there are Ancient artifacts to collect: both mythical and historical.
    :o Can werewolves come with this Pack?! I'd be so happy. (Honestly would have preferred Mermaids to come with a Roman-Greek World)

As a Separate Game entirely however, I might get it.

I Love Medieval, these are awesome ideas!!!! i'd love to have all the above :D:D
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Yes
    Yes! Playing in Sulani is making me want more beach worlds and Greece is so beautiful! I love the mythoi too.

Loved TSM so I'd totally buy a medieval pack as well.
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    Yes
    Ancient Greece and Ancient Egypt add-on

YES that would be awesome too :) tomb raiding :D
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    No
    I said know before it kicked in that you meant a side game not an EP. So, maybe? I don't think it would have the popularity a medieval pack would, though.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Yes
    I said know before it kicked in that you meant a side game not an EP. So, maybe? I don't think it would have the popularity a medieval pack would, though.

The SIms Medieval lost its popularity after the release, cuz it didn't had the old sims creative freedom. We wanted to build castles, design our peasants, etc... But everything was premade for us