Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your favorite season for your Sims?

2...Next

Comments

• netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Fall
    Fall (or autumn as I know it) is my favourite irl as we have Halloween and then bonfire night. I have re-created those holidays for my sims and along with the leaves falling of the trees and colder weather which I think the game does really well.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited July 2019
    Spring
    I wish there’s a way to turn off seasons. I was excited for seasons but I’ve been hating winter recently, all winter is for me is a stupid white flat grass, it’s soo annoying when I look out my sims homes and it’s just a sheet of white everywhere. Have to move OS,SV, and DSV to avoid winter(don’t own IL yet)
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Fall
    Fall is the prettiest season with the most comfortable weather imo.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    It really depends on the world I'm at and on the household I'm playing with.

Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • blueamberblueamber Posts: 32 Member
    Spring
    Summer; I'm basic aha
  • blueamberblueamber Posts: 32 Member
    Spring
    I changed my mind lol ^^
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    Fall
    I chose fall because it's my favorite season in real life too. I love colorful leaves and cooler weather. I also love winter in real life, but in game I can't stand it when my sims don't change off their cold weather clothes when they come inside, even if they have a thermostat.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Summer
    Summer, since my sims don't have the brains to change into winter clothes by themselves. Less hassle. xD
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Winter
    it's between Autumn and Winter cause It's still different than what I'm use to looking at in the game, rather than the eternal Spring/Summer.

Plus in real life I actually enjoy Summer because of Storms and Hurricanes, and in the Winter I love Blizzards.
    I find them so relaxing, School and work is cancelled I don't have to go no where i can just cuddle up in my faux fur blankets and play video games all day <3
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Winter
    I love Winter - lots to do inside and out, and the holidays!

Growing up in Florida, I live through my sims when it snows, but lately I've been playing in Sulani and, as it's a tropical world, it doesn't snow there in the winter. Lol.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    None of the above
    I love looking forward to the change of the new season, IRL and in game. Every season is nice for a little while, then I am ready for the next one.