Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your favorite season for your Sims?

I love Winter - lots to do inside and out, and the holidays!

What's your favorite season for your Sims? 93 votes

Spring
17%
SimmervilleLustianiciaspice3SelinaKylesfiercephoenix91KathykinsHermitgirlFlyingPotato659RedShoe7HopeyStarrEvie0602sofasimDaepheneRouensimsblueamberLeelathesim 16 votes
Summer
25%
Writin_RegMeteoraStormGoldenBuffykerryemmiebethMariefoxprice83JestTrualanmichael1elelunicyStutumCupidBusufuLairastorminmayListentoToppDoggFunandotsJC1979AriaMad2popstarsleySharoniaGosiaWK 24 votes
Fall
33%
Akl500PSara1010PoveronAnmirlacchant86taydevduhboy2u2jupkmnSimplyToriorangehippogriffDoloresGreyadele_katCementBashsync2015Colton147147ArzekialmikaSimTrippyOEII1001Rae357 31 votes
Winter
20%
Meg1_B2icmnfrshIceyJAnnie2008PlayerSinger2010SusanaLeoteBloosmooelanorbretonsimgirl1010papertongueCheiriPixieImagamerkitty12MasonGamerWintermist_SWEHillyBethcitysimmerihaveaplaniswearSimlie20Prink34320V2 19 votes
None of the above
3%
babajayneBagoas77Sindocat 3 votes

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    None of the above
    I like the eternal, reliable, comfortable-in-any-outfit-I-like base game default. I hate not having my outdoor living spaces available whenever I want my Sims to use them.
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Fall
    I love fall. I am an October baby after all. I love Halloween and Scary Movies and all that stuff. I love the changing of the leaves and how beautiful it makes the mountains look if you are driving through them when this is occurring. I just really like that time of year. Winter and Christmas time are my next favorites.
  • blythemegan94blythemegan94 Posts: 23 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    I like the eternal, reliable, comfortable-in-any-outfit-I-like base game default. I hate not having my outdoor living spaces available whenever I want my Sims to use them.

Fair enough! ;)
  • QueenSnapdragonQueenSnapdragon Posts: 34 Member
    Summer
    I like the warmth of summer and I always put fun holidays there. The cold of the winter can be a hassle.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,952 Member
    edited July 2019
    Fall
    leaf pile, storms and rain also all the colors

low key a problem though because i keep not wanting to rake the leaves so I can look at them longer
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Fall
    Fall is a great season for a loner person(imo), especially sitting at the bench at the park watching all that leaves fell off while contemplating about life.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Winter
    I mainly play in Windenburg and San Myshuno and those worlds look gorgeous with snow.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited July 2019
    Summer
    Summer cause I live in England and we don't have it here. :D

Winter is disappointing to me in the Sims 4 for a few reasons like why does the snow only ever cover the ground with a light covering even when there is a Blizzard? It's not realistic. Also why do the sims become obsessed with shoveling the almost none existent snow?

Fall I don't like the big stinky leaf piles everywhere.
  • zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    oooh, this is so hard. just like in real life, I can't decide between spring & autumn. they both just have this cozy, serene feeling to me.
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,667 Member
    Spring
    I like Spring, probably because I live somewhere with rather cold Winters. When snow is gone and the first tiny flowers are bloom = wow - every year :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited July 2019
    Spring
    I like the look of Spring the best but at this point for most saves... I turn off rain, snow and temperature effects on my sims. So I get where you are coming from @Sindocat
    egTcBMc.png
  • MeteoraStormMeteoraStorm Posts: 243 Member
    Summer
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Summer cause I live in England and we don't have it here. :D

Winter is disappointing to me in the Sims 4 for a few reasons like why does the snow only ever cover the ground with a light covering even when there is a Blizzard? It's not realistic. Also why do the sims become obsessed with shoveling the almost none existent snow?

Fall I don't like the big stinky leaf piles everywhere.

Same!! In fact I only ever play summer now, I have it on 28 days and cheat it back to the beginning when it moves on to Autumn.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Summer
    Fall and Spring tied for my favorite until we got Island living - now it is summer. I am happy just to play in Sulani and have summer year round. LOL. I even shut off snow - even though it does not get snow in Sulani - I do not want to see it if I do send a sim to another town or the festival in CL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Winter
    Winter is my favorite because it doesn't snow here, so my sims can live out the winter fun that I don't get to experience :D

The only time I can tolerate the heat is when I'm at the beach, because when you live in a city like I do, the heat just makes you uncomfortable
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited July 2019
    Summer
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Winter is my favorite because it doesn't snow here, so my sims can live out the winter fun that I don't get to experience :D

The only time I can tolerate the heat is when I'm at the beach, because when you live in a city like I do, the heat just makes you uncomfortable

Where I live - Maine - we have way too much snow for way too long - technically we have snow from Oct through May - and it is always a hindrance. It stop looking pretty well before Christmas and winter just goes on and on it seems. Cold air is harder to breath than any air and with my lung issues going anywhere is a nightmare - never mind even considering winter outside activities. My poor sims seem to suffer the consequences as me not able to enjoy winter activities tend to make me not think of my sims engaging in them very much. Oddly when I used to be able to enjoy all this winter - so did my sims get a lot of winter play. I really wish I could set winter for just 3 days and set all the rest of the season for 28 days - that's how I play Sims 3 and I like that much better than having all seasons for 28 days.

To be fair I really never go out except back and forth to doctors - I am in a pretty much controlled environment where the temp is always around 70 degrees year round - so I don't feel the heat of Summer anyway. But yes I know when I have to go out in it - summer air is hard to breath too and I instantly wish for a swimming pool. Summer in the City really has to rot. Maine is pretty lovely in the summer if you live by one of our many big lakes or along our huge seashore. Everything here is lots of old forests and mountains too. LOL.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Winter
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Where I live - Maine - we have way too much snow for way too long - technically we have snow from Oct through May - and it is always a hindrance. It stop looking pretty well before Christmas and winter just goes on and on it seems. Cold air is harder to breath than any air and with my lung issues going anywhere is a nightmare - never mind even considering winter outside activities. My poor sims seem to suffer the consequences as me not able to enjoy winter activities tend to make me not think of my sims engaging in them very much. Oddly when I used to be able to enjoy all this winter - so did my sims get a lot of winter play. I really wish I could set winter for just 3 days and set all the rest of the season for 28 days - that's how I play Sims 3 and I like that much better than having all seasons for 28 days.

To be fair I really never go out except back and forth to doctors - I am in a pretty much controlled environment where the temp is always around 70 degrees year round - so I don't feel the heat of Summer anyway. But yes I know when I have to go out in it - summer air is hard to breath too and I instantly wish for a swimming pool. LOL.

Yeah, I hear that people who experience extreme snow don't like it. The grass is always greener, I guess. :D

I'd say the heat wouldn't be too bad if the humidity didn't make it worse. So not only are we hot, but we're also sticky from sweat that won't evaporate :grimace:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Fall
    Fall. o:)

I hate raking the leaves, but that's part of the realism. :p
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • VinceVince Posts: 88 Member
    Fall
    Fall, without a doubt.
    Colors are so gorgeous ! <3
    Nothing is more important than empathy.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Summer
    Visually, I like fall the best. However, I enjoy actually playing during summer because I give my families summer break which allows them to spend all day together doing fun activities. Also, my major summer holiday (Independence Day) is also my favorite one to play and celebrate.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I can't chose. I like them all for different reasons. That would be like picking my favorite candy bar.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Summer
    I like the visuals of summer the most, so I prefer it. I dislike when the plants and trees go all brown and dead-looking.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Fall
    The chill in the air, the change of the leaves, decay, the bottom of the cycle approaches. Samhain, the veil between the living and the dead thins. It is exquisite.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Fall
    It was between Fall and Winter. I went with Fall because it's my fave in rl.
    I enjoy the holidays with my Sims and my Sim families are really into Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Fall has the milder weather so it's easier for them to accomplish things. But...gathering around the tree, decorating it and singing together are definitely a highlight in the Winter.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Meg1_B2Meg1_B2 Posts: 519 Member
    Winter
    Winter. I live in a city where December gets to 50 something at the lowest. I WANT SNOW!
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,020 Member
    Fall
    Summer and Fall are the prettiest times of the year, and that's when the best flowers, fruits and vegetables grow. But I went with Fall because dealing with the heat can be annoying sometimes, and Fall's also my favorite season IRL.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017