Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Skin Tones-Not skin Details

I'm a little bummed. I've been using Ms. Blues Skintones V.3 since she released them. Best skintones I've ever used bar none. Great colors and tonality. The last update took care of that. The tones aren't working properly now. My sims skin is now all "splotchy." The thing is Ms. Blues skintones are not under skin details but listed in the skin color palette. I can't find anything so far that works as well.

The skin "tones" I find are all under skin details. First of all, most of the skins I find are too extreme. Some highlighting and detail is nice but most of the skins are over the top (at least in my opinion). Maybe good for poses and screenshots I guess. Also, skins under skin detail inevitably knock out another skin detail that I want to use.

Anyone got any ideas? Do you know of any skin tones (colors) that have some detail but aren't for skin "details"? Of course it would be great if Ms. Blue did an update but she hasn't been around in a while so that may not happen. Thanks in advance for your ideas or suggestions...
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect).”
― Mark Twain