Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lounge Chair Activities

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    They really should patch in listening to music at least... that would be the least that could be done.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    It’s disappointed. They could have added the lounging animation to beds as well, allowing our sims to read on their beds or use their phones or laptops.

Also yes I think it’s very of that sims can’t talk while lounging or even read while lounging. Also is there a “put on sunscreen option” because I haven’t seen any, no wonder they get sunburnt!

They apply sunscreen I assume if you tell them to sunbathe.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    They can eat while sitting on the side of the lounge chair

To do that they have to stop relaxing and use the lounge chair as a normal chair. So what is the point of having a lounge chair then? They should be able to do things while lounging like talk to each other, read a book or listen to music.

Hopefully they can add more in a future update. They finally added fish together or fish with and I think they can chat when fishing now.
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    Maybe they will patch it in like they did with bowling. Man was I disappointed when I realised that my Sims couldn't even talk to each other while bowling together. Really took the fun out of the pack.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    They can eat while sitting on the side of the lounge chair

To do that they have to stop relaxing and use the lounge chair as a normal chair. So what is the point of having a lounge chair then? They should be able to do things while lounging like talk to each other, read a book or listen to music.

Hopefully they can add more in a future update. They finally added fish together or fish with and I think they can chat when fishing now.

I tried having my sims chat while fishing, I don't think they can....i gotta admit that's disappointing.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member
    Why can't kids suntan? That seems really stupid to leave them out of getting a suntan or burn.

What!!
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member
    This is confusing. Multitasking was something they really pushed with this pack and it seems like they have abandoned it altogether.
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    It’s disappointed. They could have added the lounging animation to beds as well, allowing our sims to read on their beds or use their phones or laptops.

Also yes I think it’s very of that sims can’t talk while lounging or even read while lounging. Also is there a “put on sunscreen option” because I haven’t seen any, no wonder they get sunburnt!

They apply sunscreen I assume if you tell them to sunbathe.

After they are sunbathing a new option shows up and you click your sim a 2nd time and the option is "apply sunscreen"
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited July 2019
    DeadFishy wrote: »
    Why can't kids suntan? That seems really stupid to leave them out of getting a suntan or burn.

What!!

Kids can’t suntan with this pack they left them out of getting tans or sunburns. I understand toddlers not getting tans or sunburns but kids I think they should be able to do that I mean they can in real life. Isn’t this game suppose to mimic real life even if it’s a fake life because it’s a game. I mean sims live their lives and kids never have enough to do in this game.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    iNikkiBeariNikkiBear Posts: 25 Member
    I don't like that in order for my game to have some realistic gameplay.. I have to add mods. Not that it is a big deal - its just like.. why wasn't that thought of? I thought the same thing about the expression thing when I had my sim get on a float on the ocean she looked so unimpressed.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    My Sims won't sleep in the new lounge chair that was patched in. When I tell them the sleep, the action jumps/cancels and is replaced by Relax.

Anybody else experiencing this?