Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: Guru Garage - Hunger Games Challenge

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
In today's Guru Garage, SimGurus will be playing a variation of KPopp's Hunger Games Challenge!

Come back at 11AM PT today (check the time for your timezone here) for a 2h livestream!

Post edited by EA_Mai on

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Hunger games on Jet skiis did you say? LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Hunger games on Jet skiis did you say? LOL.

Card games on motor cycles! :tongue:

Got the chicken wings in the oven and the popcorn at the ready. Been a long time since I was home proper for a Guru Garage.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    7.24 in UK so where is the video?
    Technical difficulties! It's up now........
  • ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    How is this relevant exactly?
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    ElenPink wrote: »
    How is this relevant exactly?

It's fun?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    I enjoyed seeing all the Gurus but had a bit of difficulty hearing them. SimGuruMorgan loves killing things in game and got killed off first in her own version of The Hunger Games. Poetic justice!
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    That was hilarious. I was sitting here all by myself cracking up. Haven't had a good laugh in awhile. Thank you!
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited June 2019
    Not sure why people are popping up in here complaining about the guru garage that's been going on for awhile? I assume it's their first one?

Anyays always pretty fun watching the guru's playing the game i(and usually making a mess of things at that). The echo in the video is pretty strong in this video though. Think I did a survival of the fitness type challenge for my sims a looong time ago. Might try doing that again with the island pack. Also, turnabout is fair play with SimguruMorgan, haha.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    This was so funny!! I loved watching the chaos unfold.
  • Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    This was really fun to watch, can't wait for the next episode thanks for the laughs!!
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    I wanna see who goes next! Morgan going first was just pure irony and I loved it!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    For once I would like to see devs actually do a proper familyplay without anything weird and a storyline. Is there a dev like this around? Pls let her/him be guest in the next stream.
  • jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    That was the most fun I've had watching a broadcast in years! So entertaining. Hope I can catch the next one. Loved Scott!
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Did they say when the next one is?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    edited June 2019
    Did they say when the next one is?

No, unfortunately. Next time they won't have to do all the introductions and straight into the killing off!

I hope they get the sound setup right next time. I'd like to have heard the background comments more.
  • Alyse4theWinAlyse4theWin Posts: 33 Member
    I'm eagerly waiting for 2 pm to see what happens next! Hunger games was a great idea!
    54JOX9v.jpg

"How can I try to right the wrong?"- Freddie Mercury, In My Defence
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited June 2019
    This was awesome! Really looking forward to next guru garage :)
    (it also gave me new ideas for sim population control >:) u may hear complaint from my sims)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Alyse4theWinAlyse4theWin Posts: 33 Member
    > @Alyse4theWin said:
    > I'm eagerly waiting for 2 pm to see what happens next! Hunger games was a great idea!

I just realized this was yesterday lol! So glad I watched!
    54JOX9v.jpg

"How can I try to right the wrong?"- Freddie Mercury, In My Defence
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

New game Sims Party?

A great example of how None-simmers play the game.

Now I understand why they can not relate to real simmers.

All is forgiven Not.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Stormsview wrote: »
    New game Sims Party?

A great example of how None-simmers play the game.

Now I understand why they can not relate to real simmers.

All is forgiven Not.

.... What are you talking about? What is with all of the sudden bitterness at the Guru Garage streams?

You guys do realize there are more gurus that are working on bug fixes, right? There is no need for this negativity at a fun stream, geez.
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    awesome :) so much fun to watch :D
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    If they incorporate multiplayer mod, maybe it is more fun since multiple guru controls their sims in the same save file.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Princess076Princess076 Posts: 5 New Member
    Loved it! Can't wait for the next guru garage. That was my first time watching and really enjoyed it.