Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Ocean themed pack?

HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
edited June 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Would you like to see an Ocean game pack make it into the Sims 4?

Playable underwater lots, cruise ships, submarines, new playable Military career (Navy) Etc.

Sims 4 Ocean themed pack? 44 votes

Yes!
59%
alanmichael1AngelluluGracieO312Jultan3annaliese39mariajane216jimjam1009MaggieMarleyLatinaBunnyInternal_ChaosEnkiSchmidtGecko420simmerLellaFanPhorialexystarr17CIASimtridgeWillKDavidZzMANzZPorstGordy 26 votes
No.
40%
PlayerSinger2010keekee53AnmirlaCinebartaydevtadeoalonso2Sigzy05garapoesJPsimmerSimDestroyerbirdonawireIceColdPainizecsonnetney52MaddieplaysgamesSimsterLivadrieleejadonbakes 18 votes

Comments

• PorstPorst Posts: 4 New Member
    Yes!
    Like ts3? Where we'd have an Atlantis? I think they should add survival things like spearfishing and etc..
  • DreamCytcherDreamCytcher Posts: 168 Member
    This is very unlikely (not that I don't like) because we already had one of the most important element i.e. mermaid in another pack. Island Living also counted as some kind of ocean pack.

It's still possible if the focus is on something else, maybe something related to pirate (they should really come in a pack like this). Pirates should be a real active career in this case and I believe it could have more fans than the navy one. These two (pirate and navy) could have fights all the time as well.

Cruise ships should come as a lot type but a special one, where you can edit objects on the ship if you're the owner. I would like to see some challenge while on the ship e.g. pirate invasions, sea monster attacks and extreme thunderstorms.
  • JPsimmerJPsimmer Posts: 109 Member
    No.
    This should have been included in the Island Living "expansion pack".
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    No.
    Isn't that more DLC for DLC? I thought everyone hated DLC for DLC because of My First Pets Stuff.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,955 Member
    edited June 2019
    Yes!
    I mean yes id love one but it would need so many things from IL that it seems not too realistic to hope for it

it could work if it was more about seven seas, pirates, diving, huge ships, undersea treasure, finding hidden islands, atlantis and sea monsters

still its hard to not make it connected though
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    edited June 2019
    Yes!
    I think it could work if they made it more of an adventure type pack perhaps? Ocean Adventures?? I just want to explore and live underwater with my mersims. They deserve a home. I wanted to explore wrecks and stuff with my human sims too! A sea monster boss battle similar to Strangerville would be epic!
  • Gecko420Gecko420 Posts: 245 Member
    Yes!
    HimRumi wrote: »
    Would you like to see an Ocean game pack make it into the Sims 4?

Playable underwater lots, cruise ships, submarines, new playable Military career (Navy) Etc.

Yes! and mermaids would be available in both this and IL, just like in the Sims 3 with vampires in Late Night and Supernatural.
    t0j4i8.jpg
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    No.
    Honestly no. They had their chance of doing it with Island Living. I'm not paying extra 40€ for that as a separate deal.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Honestly no. They had their chance of doing it with Island Living. I'm not paying extra 40€ for that as a separate deal.

I mentioned Game pack not an expansion. It’s very possible, but if we don’t speak up as a community, we may never see this gameplay.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited July 2019
    No.
    Um sure, I would say yes if they add it to island living, but if it another packs it seems to be another MFPS.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    No.
    They should have done it right the first time. If they make me pay for this in another pack, I think I would be very upset. It is best that we are left with the half baked island living.

Give to us in a free patch.
  • GosiaWKGosiaWK Posts: 56 Member
    Yes!
    keekee53 wrote: »
    They should have done it right the first time. If they make me pay for this in another pack, I think I would be very upset. It is best that we are left with the half baked island living.

I agree @keekee53, but it would be cool to have underwater stuff. It was a chance lost with the Island Living EP
  • SimsterLivSimsterLiv Posts: 92 Member
    No.
    not sure we just got Island Living. they could have put it in the pack. i dont know if they even could put it into island living after it just came out? it might be too much for them? i dont know cool idea though
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    No.
    GosiaWK wrote: »
    keekee53 wrote: »

I agree @keekee53, but it would be cool to have underwater stuff. It was a chance lost with the Island Living EP

It would be cool to get it for free. I am tired of paying for their shortcomings.