Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Autonomous getting married

Have any of your sims ever just got married on their own?

This is like the second game I've had where two sims who were engaged, just suddenly decided to get married on the spot, even though I had an event planned for their wedding and everything just a few days away :-(

What is it with these impatient sims?

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    You must have a mod cause sims dont get married on their own in TS4.
  • TheMagnoliaTheMagnolia Posts: 174 Member
    Do you have MCCC in your game?
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    yes, but these are my active sims, the ones I'm actually playing with. I just had them travel to a location, and all of a sudden they decided to get married on the spot with little to no warning, while I was looking for trash for them to clean
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    liliaeth wrote: »
    yes, but these are my active sims, the ones I'm actually playing with. I just had them travel to a location, and all of a sudden they decided to get married on the spot with little to no warning, while I was looking for trash for them to clean

So MCCC can cause that if you haven't set it to ignore played sims.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    PolarBearSims has an Autonomous Weddings mod. Is that something you have installed?

I've also had a glitch where sometimes my played families will no longer be marked as played, so MCCC will include them when doing stuff, such creating pregnancies and marriages. I had it happen to one of my played families, and they ended up getting engaged and married, even though I had already planned how I wanted their wedding to go.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner