Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Story Line Help!

So I want to create a LP called "Wheel decide my LP" where basically I use wheel decide to randomly decide where my storyline is going to go.

So I have a wheel for where to live, job, what kind of pet ect.

I also wanted to do some fun stuff so I have things like
- cheat on boyfriend/girlfriend
- Get caught cheating
- Gain a new enemy
- Get pregnant with the first sim you see baby
- Gain a new enemy
- Gain a new love interest
- Get engaged
- night out clubbing
- go out to a resturant
- get engaged
- family member dies

As you see they range from really drastic to simple stuff, so I wanted to see if you guys had anything else you could think of. This isn't a complete list of what I have but I can share it if you want. I just thought this might be a fun way to spice up my gameplay. Feel free to use it if you want.

Also, I have every pack, so nothing is off limits!
Post edited by MysticalSimmer on

Comments

• Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited June 2019
    Are you using any supernatural elements? You could have eating the forbidden fruit, getting bitten by a vampire, or getting abducted by aliens as options.

On the non-magical side of things, you could also add:
    -Buying a store, restaurant, or vet clinic.
    -Joining/changing clubs
    -Taking a vacation
    -Volunteering
    -Buying a small pet

I like adding the wishing well on my Sims' home lot for an extra bit of randomness. If your Sim is famous enough, you can also make a rule that you will take any random job offer that comes in.

I don't like making things quite that random, but I might save this list for when I start with a new family. There's some fun ideas here.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    MysticalSimmerMysticalSimmer Posts: 160 Member
    Are you using any supernatural elements? You could have eating the forbidden fruit, getting bitten by a vampire, or getting abducted by aliens as options.

On the non-magical side of things, you could also add:
    -Buying a store, restaurant, or vet clinic.
    -Joining/changing clubs
    -Taking a vacation
    -Volunteering
    -Buying a small pet

I like adding the wishing well on my Sims' home lot for an extra bit of randomness. If your Sim is famous enough, you can also make a rule that you will take any random job offer that comes in.

I don't like making things quite that random, but I might save this list for when I start with a new family. There's some fun ideas here.

I normally don't think make things super random and have very detailed stories but I just wanted something crazy and different! I didn't even think about having my sim get abducted. I also like the idea of taking any random job offer. Thank you for the idea! Adding these to my list now