Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More color swatches for hair and eyebrows!

rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
I would love to see some more color swatches for the default hair and eyebrows! This would be such an awesome update!

Comments

• jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    It would but I recall someone saying that EA said it's completely off the table.
  • moltaziamoltazia Posts: 58 Member
    i wish theyd change some of the color slots we have atleast then instead of adding new ones. change one of the 3 (!) redhaired very similar color slots into one more wanted by the community, put a poll on it and voila, you have satisfied atleast partially what alot of people are very vocal about wanting without acctually having changed the amount of hair color textures in the game.
  • FreechheitFreechheit Posts: 128 Member
    Personally, I don't need more colour swatches for hair. But I don't understand why the colour options for toddlers and children are just soooo limited. I wish kids and toddlers could have colourful hair, too! :)
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I would love more colour swatches for hair, eyebrows and facial hair!
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    I don’t think this is something we will get because it would require them to update DLC hair as well and they don’t touch DLC once they’ve released it.
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited June 2019
    Nah. Things like archways and gates need more swatches (make that 750!). Would be a waste without them in Deligracy/SimSupply's builds.
    NNpYlHF.jpg