Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sulani Mana Trait

2...Next

Comments

• FalleeaFalleea Posts: 1 New Member
    @kalaksed
    I hope you're still active here :3 I'm amazed that you managed to get a child of the island-sim to recieve it from the elemental spirits. How many events or sim days/weeks did it take you? I hate cheating and i've been having them over once or twice a day for probably like 3 weeks and they are always pleased with me but nothing.. What happened when they gave it to you?
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    @Falleea only elementals and their offspring get this trait
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • FairyPoison95FairyPoison95 Posts: 1 New Member
    I know i am like totally a whole year late, but I have wanted to share that my sim is an island child and she summons the elements everyday and even fell in love with one they are besties too and there is NO option to have him move in with me ! also I see the names of the elementals on live sims so i wider if they are really dead or both spirit and alive ? if that makes sense lol I really want that MANA trait! I always make vegetable ohanali feast plate because Loula is vegan even thought they don't eat it. I noticed a few festivals happen near the home tangled flat and at the beach near tangled flat there will be swings a fish stall and you can go fishing. still trying to get the hang of actually going out of the house still so maybe that I can improve lol
  • melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    I've had island living since it came out and I've never heard of island spirits or elementals or this amazing trait until I started researching into this super sim challenge everyone is talking about right now :D
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I have a child of the island (currently child). Who I would like to have this trait. It seems really interesting but also a lot of work :D
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    I cheated it (game cheats) onto my sim and he passed it down to all his kids. I never had much luck with interacting with the ancestors, so that's why I added it myself.