Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Here Be Mermaids

Comments

• RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    so I finally got island living and here is my very first mermaid: Undine Seaweed (version 2, I had a sim with the same name before but that safe was corrupted plus she wasn't a mermaid since it was pre IL)

EBj5bnEWkAAlUy9?format=jpg&name=900x900
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• thenameslynith13thenameslynith13 Posts: 55 Member

My first mermaid, Leilani Delphine
    WwftpAq.png
    Her human form
    e10DrTb.png
    Leilani and her fiancée
    KSF1FlU.png
    I love mermaids and Sulani XD
  • DrewDrop26DrewDrop26 Posts: 26 Member
    Here are the mermaids I've made :blush: My Twitch subscribers are called "Mermaids," so when IL came out I obviously had to turn my subs into mermaids :smiley: I love this pack so much!

Drew-039-s-Mermaids-Set-1-1.png
    Drew-039-s-Mermaids-Set-1-2.png
    Drew-039-s-Mermaids-Set-2-1.png
    Drew-039-s-Mermaids-Set-2-2.png
  • DrewDrop26DrewDrop26 Posts: 26 Member
    La'akea Hine
    La-akea-2.png
    La-akea.png
    La-akea3.png
  • AyrthwilAyrthwil Posts: 59 Member
    I'm completely in love with your mermaids and newts. How do you get these personalized content to make them so beautiful?
  • AyrthwilAyrthwil Posts: 59 Member
    > @Bonxie said:
    > Mermaids are hard to find and if you meet one, it's even harder to take a picture of her. These are pretty rare. ;)
    >
    > (Image)

How did you do to take these pictures under the sea? I found it perfect.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    Ayrthwil wrote: »
    How did you do to take these pictures under the sea? I found it perfect.
    First I took Andrew's pose player and some good mermaid poses (which is imho the most important thing). Then I build a large inhouse pool and decorated it undersea-ish. Good idea is to use those steaming vents from Get Together which are also generating the bubbles. And I guess, it's also important to set up the coloured lighting to get the sub sea atmosphere.

Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
    Mermaids...

y4mvpGBxAgWg76oXgUy5MOd-eB7TepalXweWdm-spdufM9By6ZdAeKxiU9kGWAEuKBJyyy0AlIFezFtz_tr7Sl1AKTN8I5U_3cWlG-Wz4yhHITD2jf5LUvkoemA1XSscHjDQyX_qaLA0FDGFpqgUqKWiulcY2__VN41QLXhqgD3wiYJZD4rkODfmCpco7WPG7H6ZZzL2DcVHFKv_sS6x3h6kw?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none

y4mOyYE7LYmBVdHPOZdHO1L6f47BfptKHsmXTOaC967XToKvn5dkvu4uIsTPHt4zB3xrs8zCsaGTGpZEWvd6MYE_W_IfdgI8GvABZlysMlxEOhweR4Uucza4KnQy76_gj3MuVnpD8eTlkgYzgmTSUl5ecT8MFpHrx-zu9JywKc6I6JErcjOt-YtnQEbshSIJXb5LKqQloS4MOEJmNPttOoRFQ?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Meet young Oscar O'Muirgen originally from rainy Brindleton Bay. He's just enrolled in university and is excited to pursue a career in conservation!
    2C7Pykx.png
    OBJxx8n.png?1
    iFeYzhT.png
    He used to work as a professional fisherman and was really good at his job.
    Why? Because he's secretly a mer-man! Will he be able to hide his secret from his fellow roommates? cIVnQcw.png
    I based my merman Oscar on traditional Irish merfolk legends. If you want to download him, he's on the Gallery under my EA ID, sarabeth6701d as " Oscar". I do actively play this guy and he recently graduated from Foxbury and is engaged to Luna Villareal. He's not fancy by any means but he's got a great personality and is fun to play. Enjoy!
    3WFASTl.png
    gBEixJS.png
  • ZoearkZoeark Posts: 5 New Member
    > @RavenSpit said:
    > so I finally got island living and here is my very first mermaid: Undine Seaweed (version 2, I had a sim with the same name before but that safe was corrupted plus she wasn't a mermaid since it was pre IL)
    >
    > (Image)

@RavenSpit that is a beautiful Sim!
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Thank you very much @Zoeark :)
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• ZoearkZoeark Posts: 5 New Member
    @RavenSpit you are so welcome!
  • SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    These are all so beautiful... I might get round to playing mermaids again now I have seasons. Also, @Bonxie - what pose packs are you using? I love your images.
    banner.png
    edited February 2020
    These are all so beautiful... I might get round to playing mermaids again now I have seasons. Also, @Bonxie - what pose packs are you using? I love your images.

The poses from the first page are from this pack:
    https://cazmari-mods.tumblr.com/post/185933168349/mermodeling-pose-pack
    Have a look at this post https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17325244/#Comment_17325244 for a description how to build a underwater scenery for those poses.

and the poses on this page are from
    https://cassandragrusel86.tumblr.com/post/185812852979/new-pose-pack-mermaid-in-game-posen-6-solo

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited February 2020
    ~ Wow there is some amazing mermaids, <3 since last I looked in here!
    ~ Love them all! there are all so unique & different,it is what I love to see in the Sims! ;)
    ~ Rua Niu ~
    My-male-merman.png
    My-male-merman-in-both-forms.png

~ He is CC Free with no Defaults so you do not need anything to Download HimHERE
    ~ NPC make-over,so may have some skills!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    My mermaid Helena for a new SimLit I'm working on.
    49587991153_6905f90fba.jpg
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member

This is my merman, Ikkanu Happati, who lives in a shipwreck on Mua Pe'lam.
    yazBaZq.png
    Ikkanu's upbringing was controversial in mermaid society as he was raised on land instead of the ocean. He was washed up on the island as a baby; the island spirits took pity on him and looked after him.
    iCrU9m8.png
    He loves swimming around his island but is actually scared of going out into the deep ocean. (Too many things that either eat you or poison you and don't even get me started on pirates!) Despite being nervous of nearly everything, he is curious about his world and likes to collect lost items, which he seems to find a lot of. He tends to shy away from people; however, he reacts strongly to anyone harming the island environment.
    He is a loner, paranoid and Child of the Islands.
  • Arie03Arie03 Posts: 22 Member
    Beautiful mermaids! I have a mermaid in my sim family as well. Her name is Aiya and I'll be sure to post photos of her here. Shes a Snow-white mermaid. Shes beautiful.
  • prettyprettyplumbobprettyprettyplumbob Posts: 183 Member
    Just a mermaid I was playing with while taking some screen shots!
    38p23Ui.png
    zXEBHJB.png
  • AvrAvr Posts: 13 New Member
    Hello I am new here and don't know how to post links but here are three pretty mermaid couples!

- Blue lovers ♥ by 4strd
    https://tinyurl.com/y9jomfat

- Pink lovers ♥ by 4strd
    https://tinyurl.com/ycjfxs5h

- Red lovers ♥ by 4strd
    https://tinyurl.com/y7apnuu3

Thank you for viewing :blush: :
    Hi @Avr I don't know if it's just my phone but your images are coming up as 'page not found'. If you're not a full member yet this might also be why (I think the rule is you have to post 25 comments before they let you upload).

Imgur works well with uploading images. Once you've signed up, you can add images then click on one in your Imgur list. It should come up with a list of codes to copy.
    Copy the 'bb' code then paste it into your comment on this forum and the images should show up (save images as PNG file format before uploading to Imgur - makes them load quicker without affecting the quality).

Hope this helps. Look forward to seeing your mermaids. 🙂
  • WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    After seeing the images, it would seem that mermaids are MUCH more customizable than I had thought. That is good to know. :smile:
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • AzukiMochiAzukiMochi Posts: 118 Member
    edited January 2021
    The mermaids here are actually quite inspiring. When I become a full member, I'll probably upload mine. (which actually doesn't seem like it'll be too long from now, I meet all the requirements except for the full one day! :D )

@Bonxie I really like your mermaids; but I really, really like your mermaid with the black and gold fins along with the accessories. She makes me think of an ancient Egyptian queen with the blessing of a mermaid. Inspired! What mods did you use for her (other than the diadem and choker, as I think I already have those)? And is she on the gallery?

@WhatCobblers I like how unique your merman looks, and his just as unique backstory. What happened to his parents?
    Post edited by AzukiMochi on
    giphy.gif
    I be obsessed with faeries. As well as mermaids.
    Thanks @AzukiMochi 🙂. Ikkanu was in fact grown in a lab artificially from the DNA of ancient mermaids, in an experiment to fuse mermadic powers with that of Spellcasters.
    The experiment was conducted out at sea on board a vessel, which was stormed by conservationists who found out about the experiments. In the process, baby Ikkanu accidentally got tossed overboard into the deep ocean.
    He washed up on Mua Pel'am. The island spirits residing there foresaw his potential and chose him to be the next island shaman, bringing him back to life and raising him in the ways of the islands.
  • AzukiMochiAzukiMochi Posts: 118 Member
    edited January 2021
    @WhatCobblers That's actually pretty interesting. Very creative, and it almost reminds me of a video from Merman Simmer I watched, though it's quite darker themed. Are you going to write a fan fiction for this? I'm actually intrigued by the lore. And do you have him on the gallery?
    giphy.gif
    I be obsessed with faeries. As well as mermaids.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top