Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves! Do we want them in Realm of Magic or Nah?

Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member

D9b3JC2UYAE11WO.jpg

SimGuruNinja shared this on his Twitter saying: “Maybe they're mad; maybe they're frightened. I'm not sure. In any case, the locals aren't too happy with me right now!

(Island Living EP + <REDACTED>)”

We already know the names of our two upcoming packs, thanks to EA Play: Realm of Magic GP, and Moschino SP.

Could this be a werewolf? Could it be Moschino trunks? Or is this just a nudist? I confess. I would be scared of all.

Tell me what you think along with your reasoning behind it and any possible evidence.

Werewolves! Do we want them in Realm of Magic or Nah? 115 votes

Obviously werewolves!
26%
Meg1_B2WedIsa_Menezesnevena119wrenstalesHumility925taydevBabykittyjadeBeena0721annaliese39jimjam1009tnb494MaggieMarleybarbiegoesInternal_ChaosFlyingPotato659FreezerBunnyCowplantWerewolfgirl123SimsophoniqueEliasLayous12 30 votes
M O S C H I N O
6%
Jeanrudy8292Alexizealanmichael1isaiahzaySigzy05Savage_Patch_KiddCupid 8 votes
Stop. It’s the, Clothing Optional Lot Trait.
37%
aelias24SimpatsyannBloosmooAnmirlainvisiblgirlJestTrumoltaziamock68AngelluluLizzychicagoMilutinMujovicashcrash19To7mjlapaoMoonfoxNightcryNordicPhoenix22xEvaliynMsReid113BOYjooxis 43 votes
Neither, its...
13%
IcewolfIceyJoveronDJQ1308LiELFSimplyobsessedMondayGamingTweetysimms745RememberJoyWispyeIyasenuHannaEBmissmonique88Prink34320V2 15 votes
Other...
16%
OneAdorkableGirlIsb917jcp011c2Drago97232XxAirixXLatinaBunnyadduapinaEnkiSchmidtHermitgirlLoanetRedShoe7CorenrenWittlemouseeJemmaTheSimmercheescaeksSERVERFRALady_BalloraTomasGrizzlyRouensims 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    Obviously werewolves!
    I think it’s werewolves, because:
    • It’s involving a new pack
    • The plumbob is covered
    • There doesn’t seem to be much clothing: Ripped clothing, etc.
    • ROM would be a perfect chance for the sims team to implement body hair
    • Realm of Magic makes me think there will be more than a single occult, and more of a alternate world with different occult’s loving harmoniously like: Halloweentown.
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    M O S C H I N O
    Obviously it's a hairless werewolf with nothing but a moschino hand bag
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Obviously werewolves!
    I want werewolves so bad, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Moschino trunks do sound pretty scary though...
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I want werewolves, but not in the Realm of Magic pack. I don't want them to take away from witches.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Stop. It’s the, Clothing Optional Lot Trait.
    My game won’t be complete without werewolves, but I don’t want to be disappointed and get my hopes up either! 😂 This does look like the standard sim reaction to seeing someone nude.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited June 2019
    M O S C H I N O
    I would be shocked to see someone in the moschino clothing too. LOL.

As for werewolves; I don't care about them and I don't really need them to come back. However if they make them come back, I would be fine with it.

The only thing I really would care about are the lunar cycles. I liked them.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    Other...
    I wouldn't say no to werewolves, but would rather have them in another pack. Realm of Magic is only a GP. I'd rather have them do Magicians really well than shoehorn another lifestage in that deserves better treatment.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'd love werewolves to be in the magic pack not that I would buy it but most likely body hair would be patched in that's a win for me.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Other...
    No werewolves aren't magical to me... they don't use magic...
    I do hope we get them in their own pack or a bundle pack of other supernaturals.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    tadeoalonso2tadeoalonso2 Posts: 35 Member
    Its Island Living + Seasons
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2019
    Other...
    I don’t feel it could be a werewolf. (But I would be pleasantly surprised if it was, since I do love werewolves as well!)

If it’s magic realm related, it could also be the result of a witch or spellcaster casting a spell on a sim. Like, maybe the witch/spellcaster caused his head to change into an animal or become ugly.

If we find out later, it’s actually a werewolf, then I would be so happy to be proven wrong! :smiley:

(I just don’t want to get my hopes up and get overhyped.)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    edited June 2019
    Neither, its...
    I want werewolves desperately, and I don't really care what pack they are in. I would like them to come with body hair for all sims, though.

This picture, though, in all the terrible-quality close-ups I've seen, does not look like a werewolf. To me, the sim in the thought bubbles is hairy in the sense that he has a mohawk and a beard. However, I'd wager that he's drooling green and has some tilted, evil eyebrows. So, whatever that's from is what this is.

Edit:

I mean, my best guess would still be that this is a supernatural situation.

I'd also say he's not nude, he's got dark blocks where shorts or underwear would be.

Anyway! I love infuriating non-clues like this.

Edit again:

Keep the "He's wearing Moschino" jokes coming, everyone. They make me laugh every time I see one. <3
    a63ftuN.png
  • Options
    IyasenuIyasenu Posts: 325 Member
    Neither, its...
    I think SimGuruNinja should play The Sims 4 at a higher resolution!

Anyways, it can't be the Clothing Optional trait, as Sims don't react like that to naked Sims on a lot with that trait.

Also the expressions on the two other Sims isn't really like "whoa!", it looks more like an "Uncomfortable" idle animation.
    Like they've got the +2 Uncomfortable moodlet from being drenched in rain.

Or maybe the blurred Sim is actually an Evil warlock casting dark magic!
  • Options
    CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    Maybe it's just his regular ol' simself and he's stinky lol. IDK, I just can't wait until they release more information about realm of magic. It's kind of dampening my enjoyment of IL because I just want my magical sims
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I want werewolves so bad, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Moschino trunks do sound pretty scary though...

I am here all day for this.

I do hope for werewolves, but won't be holding my breath. Also, Moschino trunks would scare me. ;)
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    Other...
    i only want werewolves in this gamepack if it doesnt take away from other things. people have been requesting witches for a long time, if its not fleshed out people will be rightfully mad
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Neither, its...
    It could be a cursed Sim. But cursed with what...I don't know.

I also think it would more likely be a zombie than a werewolf because a zombie is more likely to be the minion of a spellcaster (like voodoo) or the result of errant magic, like if something went wrong when trying to bring a ghost back to life.

#Team Occult
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I want werewolves, but not in the Realm of Magic pack. I don't want them to take away from witches.

My sentiment exactly. I want witches to be as fleshed out as vampires. If they add too many occults at once they'll be more like mermaids or aliens which are fun but have nowhere near as many quirks, interactions or gameplay
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Other...

Yup. Seems that doing one supernatural in a DLC might allow them to be done in more depth and more than one in GP (and Realm of Magic sounds definitely more like a witch GP) is unlikely.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited June 2019
    Obviously werewolves!
    I wouldn’t say it’s OBVIOUSLY werewolves but I’d say it is at least probably werewolves. To me, that looks like a werewolf face in the thought bubble. And, as I said in the other thread about this picture, although SimGuruNinja didn’t say what pack the image is from, here on the forums SimGuruNinja has said he’s been playing Realm of Magic, so I’m guessing the picture is from Realm of Magic.

From the thread ‘REALM OF MAGIC! SPECULATION!’
    (secret I won't tell: I was playing the pack today and gosh do I love some of these visuals <3<3<3 )

He posted this on the 15th of June and that twitter post went up on the 19th...

He also posted this in reference to Realm of Magic on the 15th of June in the thread ‘Pet dragons in sims 4 please’
    I'm playing it everyday right now. It makes me smile.
    I hope it makes y'all smile too.

Since he said on the 15th of June that he’s playing Realm of Magic every day, that makes it likely he was playing it on the 19th when that tweet went up.

Also, they know that there is a high demand for werewolves, in TS3 werewolves and witches did come in the same pack and I can’t see them putting werewolves in another pack. I guess they might do a werewolf GP like they did for vampires (I’d actually prefer this as then they could focus on them in more depth) but for some reason I don’t think they will.
  • Options
    SpeedBSSpeedBS Posts: 4 New Member
    Obviously werewolves!
    its either werewolf with pants or naked dude with some kind of accessory ;p
  • Options
    Obviously werewolves!
    I don’t know how fleshed our werewolves can be except: lunar phases, transformation, werewolf types, animagus or cursed, and that’s about it.

So, if they do Realm of Magic I hope it has witches atleast, and maybe another occult or two that are more minor.
  • Options
    WittlemouseeWittlemousee Posts: 58 Member
    Other...
    I do not see where people are seeing that his photo in the thought bubbles looks anything close to a werewolf...
    c22.jpg
  • Options
    Obviously werewolves!
    I do not see where people are seeing that his photo in the thought bubbles looks anything close to a werewolf...

It’s just speculation since were getting the new pack. It’s a redacted pack which means that information is being withheld. I think it’s a very pixelated werewolf.
  • Options
    ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    Yes, I want werewolves, give us the whole kit and kiboodle, witches, werewolves, genies, warlocks, the more the merrier.