Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is this even suppose to happen?

Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
QuK3cxu.png

As you can see my sim got invited to a date on Selvadorada's Cantina. I didn't know that could happen but it seems like a bug? I couldn't travel back because the game thought my sim was on vacation, so my sim was stuck there until he had to do some work which forced him teleport home. Anyone else had this happen?
mHdgPlU.jpg?1

Comments

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    I have, soon after the pack released, and took full advantage to so some more jungle exploring. There is a gate related interaction that will also end the 'outing' but it happpend so long ago I've forgotten what. There is a thread on it somewhere in the forums.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2019
    I have, soon after the pack released, and took full advantage to so some more jungle exploring. There is a gate related interaction that will also end the 'outing' but it happpend so long ago I've forgotten what. There is a thread on it somewhere in the forums.

I might try to look for this in the HQ for bugs. My sim was literally stuck there ahaha. But at least he got some Selvadoradian culture :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • MochiMommaMochiMomma Posts: 41 Member
    > @Sigzy05 said:
    > As you can see my sim got invited to a date on Selvadorada's Cantina. I didn't know that could happen but it seems like a bug? I couldn't travel back because the game thought my sim was on vacation, so my sim was stuck there until he had to do some work which forced him teleport home. Anyone else had this happen?

Sigzy, I'd invite and trap your sim in Selvadorada's Cantina too XD He's cute!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    MochiMomma wrote: »
    > @Sigzy05 said:
    > As you can see my sim got invited to a date on Selvadorada's Cantina. I didn't know that could happen but it seems like a bug? I couldn't travel back because the game thought my sim was on vacation, so my sim was stuck there until he had to do some work which forced him teleport home. Anyone else had this happen?

Sigzy, I'd invite and trap your sim in Selvadorada's Cantina too XD He's cute!

Lol xD Thanks :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I thought this big was fixed in the last patch or the patch before?
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    As far as I can remember, you can use your phone to "travel home" if you get stuck there. I think that's how I got out last time