Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Living, where are the coconut drinks?

I've read Sims can drink coconut drinks and relax on beach. Bars dont have them, neither do those shacks that sell towels. So where?

Also, where are the festivals? I cant find that festival area from the trailers. What??

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Haven't see the coconut drink I thought bars would have them tbh.

I've experienced festivals in the bottom right neighborhood more than anything. On the beach and the big area where thebbq pit is.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »

I've experienced festivals in the bottom right neighborhood more than anything. On the beach and the big area where thebbq pit is.

Oh I see, I'll check it out, thanks! And yeah I wonder where the drinks are, like cmon
  • simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    Maybe it depends on the bartender? I thought at first that you needed a coconut in your inventory, but I returned to the Sand Bar with some and the drink still did not show up in the list for sale. I finally did see it in the list of drinks once when the bartender seemed to be a local, rather than one from the regular pool, but my sim did not get to try it as she had to leave for work immediately. Otherwise, it could be a bug.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    OMG ok I thought one of my mods was the issue. I haven't seen the drink either.

@SimGuruNick Can you please look into this too?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2019
    It's not bugged. The coconut drinks are a high level mixology recipe. You just haven't had luck in your bartender NPC's ahaha The NPC's vary in skill and lower level bartenders won't show you the option to get certain drinks. You can usually get them in the bar venue, in the town neighborhood, they are a little pricey like 75 simoleons.

jOWkiJU.png
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    ahhhh at least it is there.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »

Their the kava drinks.
  • AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    It's not bugged. The coconut drinks are a high level mixology recipe. You just haven't had luck in your bartender NPC's ahaha The NPC's vary in skill and lower level bartenders won't show you the option to get certain drinks. You can usually get them in the bar venue, in the town neighborhood, they are a little pricey like 75 simoleons.

jOWkiJU.png

Thank you!! I found them finally. With pineapple harvestable, is there a pineapple drink too?