Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A few bugs i've noticed with the new pack

So i got the new island living pack yesterday on release. And i've noticed a few bugs so i thought why not bring them up here. Bug 1: sometimes my mermaid sims swim like normal sims instead of using the mermaid swim sometimes this happens when swimming around and it always occurs when you clean up trash that is floating in the water and their tail ends up looking kinda wierd because of this. bug 2: my child sims can't take a bath properly instead of getting in on the side they have to get in from the top where i usually the tub against the wall however even when i have it placed in a way where they can get in they will instead of getting in the bath float somewhere beside it facing the complete opposite direction of wich the bath is in wich is pretty annoying seeing as i can't place my baths the way i would normally play them or they will simply not function for children. Finally i'm not sure if this is just a mistake or an actual bug but the mermaid teeth seem to be too far down making you only see gums instead of actual teeth when they smile. now the only cc/mods i have in my game are mccommand some skin overlays and hairs and finally a mod that allows me to give my normal sims (sort of) pointy ears (still kinda dissapointed vanilla pointy ears are unable to be put on normal sims hopefully this will change soon)

Comments