Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can not add tail to existing Chars?

Hello ,
I would like to know why I can not seem to add a Mermaid tail or outfit to My existing chars that I have made before , I had made Mermaids and Sirens in previous years, I was hoping to be able to add the Mermaid outfit to them, but in Cas I do not even see the Mermaid outfit when I tried to change them from the gallery. the only way I can see the outfit is if I make New chars? that does not seem right that I will have to delete My original chars just to add the mermaid outfit to them, I refuse to delete My original chars, so now that means that My Mermaids wont get their tails after all? , if that is the case then that is just lame in My opinin.:(

Comments

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    you can't change a human sim into an occult in CAS. You have to do it by whatever in-game means. For mermaids, the sim has to get the mermaid kelp.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited June 2019
    Cupid wrote: »
    you can't change a human sim into an occult in CAS. You have to do it by whatever in-game means. For mermaids, the sim has to get the mermaid kelp.

Ah ok, so I guess I will have to add all My Mermaids to My game, and make a Mermaid island then, thanks. :)
    Kelp that is the stuff that looks like seaweed right?
    Update> nevermind I will figure it out Myself, thanks again, :)
  • Options
    I found Nalani and added her to My household thinking that she May be able to help My chars change into the Mermaids, but nope , cause I still have not found any dang kelp, :(
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    I watched a vid of someone turning their sim into a mermaid, he sent her into a cave somewhere to get the kelp. I don’t know where the cave is though, sorry.
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    i haven't played the pack or watched anything about it yet, but I think I saw it in the satisfaction shop as well
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    Thanks for the info, much appreciated, :)
  • Options
    freakyteen721freakyteen721 Posts: 173 Member
    you can actually buy mermaid kelp in the rewards store for 500 points (roughly) and that will change your sim into a mermaid.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I heard you have to alter both forms when you make your own mermaid to add a tail to the mermaid form. You can't just do the mermaid form.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....