Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where to find a coconut (Island Living)?

My sim is trying to do the beach life aspiration. She had to eat a coconut. It says you can either harvest a coconut from a coconut tree or purchase one from the beach provision shack. But I cannot find any beach provision shack or coconut trees!

Comments

• happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    There is a beach provision shack on the main island, not far from the party hall, just follow the road.
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    edited June 2019
    If you have the seasons pack and excess money, you can try mass-buying seasonal seed packs (coconut grows in spring and summer) - or the pack of matching rarity (I don't know which it is and already closed the game).
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • xellzxbellzxellzxbellz Posts: 1 New Member
    I found coconut trees but they're not producing any harvestables. Same goes for all the island plants, nothing is growing on any of them. Is anyone else having this problem? I started my season in Summer if that helps.
  • julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,172 Member
    There is what looks like a vending machine behind one of the lots , bottom right of Sulani , you can buy coconuts , pineapples and other various items from it
  • ElyssandarielElyssandariel Posts: 556 Member
    The Beach Supplies vending machine by the green house in the bottom right corner of the map is where I bought all the spring/summer plants so far. There are also towels and aqua zips and things of that nature to buy. I bought a floaty whale for my sim, and it is adorable!
    tumblr_inline_mw78cm2WhN1qajk9h.gif
    Thicker Than Thieves: A sim legacy story

• aabroadyaabroady Posts: 59 Member
    edited June 2019
    My mermaid, U'ilani, has the same aspiration. It took maybe 2 or 3 Sim days before she found a harvestable coconut tree along the beach. Also, coconuts only produce for harvest during spring and summer. I started in summer.
    tumblr_inline_pthe8zHeJT1rorsjo_1280.png
    Gallery ID: aabroady
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Thanks everyone. I did manage to find the right place to buy a coconut! Good to know that there are harvestable coconuts around too! I’ll keep a look out :)
  • julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,172 Member
    You can also plant the coconuts and pineapples you buy from the vending machine on your home lot
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    You can also plant the coconuts and pineapples you buy from the vending machine on your home lot
    @julienrob2004 great idea, why didn’t I think of that? Oh yeah, because I’m dumb :D
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Yeah I've found all iteams around growing. It just took them awhile and I mean awhile. Funnier to wait and find them. Just my opinion. Happy Island Living.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    I haven't found one single tree I can interact with. I either get that red circle with a line through it, or nothing happens, which was frustrating, since I was tasked to send a coconut in the mail to someone. I'm so glad they accepted the coconut from the vending machine. :)