March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: Island Living Q&A livestream

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Whether your Sims are already enjoying the sun in Sulani or you still didn't have the chance to play the new pack, you have a date today for another Island Living livestream. This time SimGurus will be answering some questions!

When? Today, Friday, June 21 at 11AM (PT) / 18:00h (UTC). You can check the exact time for you here.

Edited: watch it again here!:

Post edited by EA_Mai on

Comments

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Time to unlock this one! Let the commenting begin!
  • BleuDyamond1BleuDyamond1 Posts: 16 Member
    Everyone must be playing, no comments :)
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    It's just a black screen for me....
  • kashelle03kashelle03 Posts: 66 Member
    When will it be in build your bundle?
  • barbiegoesbarbiegoes Posts: 31 Member
    I am ready to view :)
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,436 Member
    Gaa! Wish I could join! Stuck at work. :(
    #Team Occult
  • hopiegrrlhopiegrrl Posts: 21 Member
    Not working for me as well.
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    Finally working had to reload the page.
  • Rashel1456Rashel1456 Posts: 36 Member
    can you try for baby
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited June 2019
    Added the video for those who were stuck at work or couldn’t watch it live... or hey, you can also watch it again even if you already watched it if you want. Not excluding anyone here, press play!
  • NinjaKaylaNinjaKayla Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey does anyone know if you can get rid of thalossophobia for your sims? It's getting kind of annoying having my sim get tense whenever he's in the ocean.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Great Q and A - good answers! Loved it - Thank you SG Jill and Captain Geoff. I caught it on the replay and loved it.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Dragonlady9000Dragonlady9000 Posts: 1 New Member
    Can you tell me what the ornate steam trunk is that is located within the sunken ship?
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited June 2019
    Will you please fix the glitches in Island Living please? I would really appreciate it if you did. I have a question:
    1) Can vampires and mermaids reproduce kids? Can vampires and mermaids be in LGBT relationships with each other (for example, a lesbian vampire with a bisexual female mermaid)?
  • pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    This one was so much better than the one on the 20 th.
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,015 Member
    Awesome stream! Thanks so much, Sim gurus B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• kpeekkpeek Posts: 5 New Member
    Wish I could play ! ):
  • KvelvetKvelvet Posts: 262 Member
    edited June 2019
    Can you tell me what the ornate steam trunk is that is located within the sunken ship?

@Dragonlady9000 been wondering the same...
    Origin ID: ScarletteII
  • KvelvetKvelvet Posts: 262 Member
    NinjaKayla wrote: »
    Hey does anyone know if you can get rid of thalossophobia for your sims? It's getting kind of annoying having my sim get tense whenever he's in the ocean.

@NinjaKayla you have to level your Fitness Skill to about level 4 or 5. Just keep him swimming and snorkeling and it will go away.
    Origin ID: ScarletteII
  • Pris3718Pris3718 Posts: 37 Member
    My Birthday is on June 21st. So this was a wonderful birthday gift. Thank you. The Island is beautiful and I hope I get used to the lifestyle there.
  • Pris3718Pris3718 Posts: 37 Member
    kpeek wrote: »
    Wish I could play ! ):

I have found that my CC interferes with this EP booting. Try changing and get rid of some of your CC. That worked for me.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Argh, this makes me want to play even more mateys. I miss plundering the seven seas!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Ms_MarauderMs_Marauder Posts: 4 New Member
    For some reason my active residential lots are changing from residential to random things like park, lounge and idk how to fix this! Is this part of the new update!?
  • scarletfscarletf Posts: 1 New Member
    Loving the new Island Living Expansion Pack. However, my Sim is now taking a bath in one of the new outfits. I know how to change outfit category for cc with Sims4Studio but, how do you access clothing that is not custom content to make a change?
  • MaximroigMaximroig Posts: 3 New Member
    Est-ce que on pourra avoir un dlc gratuit sur les loup-garou sur les sims 4