Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

my teenager sim died from going in the ocean water

deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
what???? why though lol any explanations for why this happened? she was over weight.

in my game save it wasnt summer yet so she hasnt swimmed a whole lot

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Was her hunger or energy low?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited June 2019
    Were any of her needs in the red at the time? If one or more needs are in the red I believe it can trigger a drowning (particularly Hunger/Energy). Did an event happen? Like did she interact with a mermaid? Was it overly hot? I know you said it wasn't summer but you can still sometimes get heat waves in Spring I would assume this might be more common on Sulani.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    all i can think of is she was angry ill have to look at it again
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    To the point of being enraged? Maybe she was supposed to die of anger, but there was no animation for it in the water, so the game got confused and just immediately killed her?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Teens aren't supposed to be able to die from emotional deaths because they get mood swings that make them Enraged or Mortified if you have Parenthood. Of course it could have just glitched out somehow if she went into the ocean while Enraged.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2019
    There was a warning about seeing a shadow in the water in yesterdays stream - maybe she encountered a shark - did she see a shadow in the water. Maybe a run in with jelly fish or even an angry mermaid.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    This happened to one of my sims a little while ago. It turned out it was a shark in the area. I quit without saving because I can't bear to lose my Brothers Green.
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png