Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Island Living builds!

Comments

• Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    MorriSan, sincerely, that's impressive. I've seen a number of houseboat builds lately, and I don't want to take anything away from anyone else, they have all been cool... but when I first caught a glimpse of the exterior of yours, as I was scrolling past, for a second I honestly thought it was a photograph of a boat that you had posted for inspiration.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    @MorriSan holy simplum, The Nereus is absolutely incredible! How long did it take you to build that?! Excellent job!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited June 2019
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    @MorriSan holy simplum, The Nereus is absolutely incredible! How long did it take you to build that?! Excellent job!

I was just looking at that in-game, it's awesomely incredible :)

I wanted to place it on that empty 50x50 lot on the left-hand island but when I clicked on it to go into build mode it totally crashed my entire computer (the EA empty Lot, not MorriSan's) - is there something wrong with that Lot?
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

I was just looking at that in-game, it's awesomely incredible :)

I wanted to place it on that empty 50x50 lot on the left-hand island but when I clicked on it to go into build mode it totally crashed my entire computer (the EA empty Lot, not MorriSan's) - is there something wrong with that Lot?

I just placed The Nereus on that same lot, and I had no trouble @elanorbreton

@MorriSan That ship is absolutely awesome <3 I had to place it as soon as I saw it!

I'm running out of space on that island, and I haven't even built anything myself :#
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited July 2019
    @SimTrippy I really like your Spa, I love that the yoga class takes place outside on the deck. It might be simple and plain but that's ok cause simple and plain can be good to :) I might have to put this in my sulani world :)

@DragonAge_300905 your home is very unique and colorful, not my kind of thing but you did a good job with it.

@PapayaPancake I love your run down shack! I love making things look run down and I love how you used the vines outside and those new wallpapers really pull it together with it's chipped areas :)

@MDianaSanders I love your reno of Lagoon Look it looks so much better with a nice new look. I also love your Karaoke Bar, I myself am more of a Karaoke person than a bar person so I tend to take my sims to the Karaoke bars more so than the bars so this will be a good fit in my save <3

@LaurenLoser16 I love how simple your home looks but also the natural feel of it, I love that all the furniture is wooden/wicker making it look handmade. Really feels like a generation of sims could have been living there.

@rjhenn14 I love Pixel Arces, looks just like the one in bustin' out. I might have to add this to my game as well as a community lot :D

@cherpar i love the neutral tone of your home and the little pops of color it's so pretty, Love it!

@elliebreton That looks like a lovely and cozy place to go on holiday shame the real one wasn't on water but least your sims can enjoy their holiday over the water.

@OhMyHemsworth That is a very beautiful lot! It does scream romantic villa. I especially love that master bedroom with all the open windows :love:

I know i've not commented on everyone but that's all i can do for now i'll continue later.

Lastly, here's my build I made, I have been waiting so long to be able to build a beach house over water so I couldn't resist building my first home in Sulani over the water...

Front:
    hsn6s5.png
    Back: I discovered you can put stairs down in very shallow waters and sims can still use them, even toddlers have no trouble using the stairs!
    97v3w1.png
    The Layout:
    21dmuk7.png

It's still in the playtesting phase but should be on the gallery soon when I think of a name lol.

Post edited by cmbaker16 on
  • NachoqtpieNachoqtpie Posts: 16 Member
    > @Dutchysim said:
    > I update a ea water lot.
    >
    >
    >
    > And made a bigger one in the same style

Are these in the gallery???
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    A hideout for Robinson Crusoe on the spot at the volcano.
    sIy7td4.jpg
    > @Jordan061102 said:
    > I built a huge house above water. I love big houses cause I usually play with big families, this house has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. I just showed the parents bedroom cause the other ones are empty, nobody is living there for the moment.
    >
    > Outside
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The interior

Download link???
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,859 Member
    edited June 2019
    kalaksed wrote: »
    i've spent the past few days working on a marine research lab (started out marine biology lab but expanded a bit) for the 40x30 island on mua pel'am. still not totally happy with it, but doubt i ever will be...

This is simply spectacular. Took notes as I read and looked at all the pics. I'd like to try something on a smaller scale. Love the idea of the mounted fish. Would never have thought of that. Thanks for the inspiration. :)
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Nachoqtpie wrote: »
    > @Jordan061102 said:
    > I built a huge house above water. I love big houses cause I usually play with big families, this house has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. I just showed the parents bedroom cause the other ones are empty, nobody is living there for the moment.
    >
    > Outside
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The interior

Download link???

I still didn't put it on the gallery but I can if you want!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    @MoriSan: Your build is truely impressive.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Archaeologists and conservationists made an incredible discovery a few years ago in the island of Mua Pel'am. Selvadoradians and Sulanians had a deep connexion in ancient sim times and shared their knowledge with one another. This museum, built around Selvadoradian ruins in Sulani wants to show the connexion and appreciation of both cultures to the world.

Welcome to the Sulanirada Museum
    14wanps.png
    2vv2yon.png

Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    edited June 2019
    > @Dutchysim said:
    > I update a ea water lot.
    >
    >
    >
    > And made a bigger one in the same style

Are these in the gallery???

One is, the 30x40 lot. my gallery name is dutchysim or kaantjesims.
    You can also find the lot with the tag dutchysim or sea home.
    [quote="Jordan061102;c-17139996"][quote="Nachoqtpie;c-17139449"]> @Jordan061102 said:
    >
    > Outside
    >
    > The interior

Download link???[/quote]

I still didn't put it on the gallery but I can if you want![/quote]

Oh please please please! I'll even give you a cookie! ^.^
    @Jordan061102 Oh please oh please oh please! I'll give yo a cookie! ^.^
    LOL I give up... I don't see how to edit my comments... but if @Jordan061102 happens to see this... I would really really like the build pretty please! :smile:
  • djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    MorriSan wrote: »
    Woah, that looks great! Everyone! I adore the big family homes but can't play them above three Sims, it gets too stressful for me.

Here's my current lot. Fine tuning and playtesting left and then I'll take better pics and share on the gallery.

bevrk8.jpg

Edit: Instead of sleeping I played some more and it is ready to share. I'll copy my post from the creative corner section.

Welcome on The Nereus, let me show you around!

I love Sulani's beaches and the clear water. I wanted one big build that left nature as pristine as possible.

This build was created for my billionaire Sim. Tony Stark *cough* I couldn't resist ^^. This yacht is over the top and very modern. And environment conscious, he put in a Arc-reactor, no fumes and fuel spills, nope.

The Nereus

oscump.jpg

This yacht has three decks:

Lower Deck:
    ka1k7d.jpg
    33oqomb.jpg
    makj87.jpg
    2hqwgfo.jpg
    14tufsp.jpg

Not pictured: Laundry Room, Bathroom & Sauna

Middle Deck:
    hsp11h.jpg
    Middle Deck: Pool, Upper Deck: Relaxation Area
    35250g6.jpg
    30rxkbo.jpg

Not pictured: Music Room & Coat Room

Upper Deck:
    rbl26e.jpg
    24oy53a.jpg

If you want to try it out, please note that I did not include collectibles apart from the IL harvestables. I tend to decorate with my collectibles and thus I've chosen wall racks and shelfs with them in mind, they are for now bare.

Edit: *stares* Oops. Typo, there's an additional a in one pic caption. Ah, well...

Just incredible...freaking incredible. is this on the gallery?
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    LOL I give up... I don't see how to edit my comments... but if @Jordan061102 happens to see this... I would really really like the build pretty please! :smile:

I'll put it on the gallery the next time I play the game haha. I don't need any cookie. :joy:
    Lu4ERme.gif
    [quote="Jordan061102;c-17140367"][quote="Nachoqtpie;c-17140270"]LOL I give up... I don't see how to edit my comments... but if @Jordan061102 happens to see this... I would really really like the build pretty please! :smile: [/quote]

I'll put it on the gallery the next time I play the game haha. I don't need any cookie. :joy: [/quote]

You're my new beeeeest fraaaaaaaaaaan! 😂
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member

I'll put it on the gallery the next time I play the game haha. I don't need any cookie. :joy:

You're my new beeeeest fraaaaaaaaaaan! 😂

Do you see the gear symbol to the right of your post? Click on that and you have two choices, Edit being one of them. :) Hope this helps.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    they might not be able to edit posts until becoming a full member... i forget exactly what that unlocks (i know 'a lot', though)
  • ShadyLady_DQShadyLady_DQ Posts: 476 Member
    Welcome to Casa del Sol! The perfect island retreat! With plenty of indoor and outdoor entertainment and perfect for a large close knit family. I left out quite a few photos, like the laundry room and stuff so you can see the full album here. Download link here.
    eh0kHqq.png
    Large family room for fun and hang outs
    kY4fNF8.png
    Large fully stocked kitchen, the arch way looks into the green house and allows fresh air from the plants inside.
    f98iONW.png
    n2UX4Kq.png
    Dining room, access to the green house to the right of the table.
    9nPhiJ3.png
    hSY5AWW.png
    Formal living area with access to the outdoor space.
    GVONhrd.png
    Downstairs master bedroom and bathroom.
    sabTdSY.png
    Rgk3bUg.png
    Upstairs landing area and deck.
    fTU4Cv5.png
    Upstairs bedrooms.
    V8hncyW.png
    68SaXOA.png
    qlXHmyV.png
    Outdoor areas.
    iPCkc7o.png
    jJZEjUa.png
    U8hMwdh.png
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    @ShadyLady_DQ :astonished: that is beautiful! Especially the kitchen!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top