Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not sure how to phrase this.. ceiling/roof trim appearing in my game a lot? Pic attached to show it

JillieLunaJillieLuna Posts: 1,027 Member
Inked-Sims2-EP9-2019-06-20-20-55-34-45-LI.jpg
I don't remember this game always doing this.. but the last few months I've been playing it, this happens. Is this how it is for everyone else or do I have some weird setting turned on? It goes away as I get closer but in smaller homes it gets in my way sometimes...

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    Ah, I've had that as well. The easiest way to remove that is by turning off the ceiling view (the green button above your funds). Besides that, it can show or not depending on your camera angle. You could experiment with it to have a view without it and still works for you. :)
    Banner.png
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Ya it just appears depending on the camera angle. It is a pain. If you are not opposed to using CC, you can get a invisible recolor of the floor edge here.

http://www.modthesims.info/d/459833/floor-edge-variety-pack-1.html

Old download but it still works perfectly fine, I have it in my game. Note you can only have one in your game, kinda like a default replacement. If you download, you will download them all, just be sure to just use one of them (invisible if you want it gone all together) You will also need to download the enhanced floor shader for it to work properly, linked on the download page under install instructions.
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,064 Member
    There's a little flower icon to the left of the video camera icon right above where it shows your household funds. Deactivating that would always fix the problem for me.