Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I think my game is trying to tell me to buy Island Living!

So I have been playing with a single Sim, who has some pets. She currently lives in Strangerville, but I was thinking about moving her to Sulani, since I really want to get Island Living. On the spur of the moment, I had her decide to foster (adopt) a child. On the adoption screen, one little girl seemed to be of Sulanian descent, so I chose her, thinking that perhaps my Sim would raise her there. The girl’s first name was Sarai, and I clicked the button once to randomize the child’s last name. What surname was I randomly presented with? Solano.

I haven’t even ordered Island Living yet! I know this is just a coincidence, but her surname could indicate “of Sulani”. Perhaps Sarai’s birth mother was the mermaid Nalani (from the trailers). Is the game trying to tell me to buy Island Living as soon as possible? :)

I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.

Comments

• SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    That sounds like a really fun storyline. I say don't let this coincidence go to waste. Buy that pack! :smiley:
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • sivansivan Posts: 24 Member
    funny story. you should buy it, I'm going to buy the pack very soon.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    :D That would be all I need to jump into this pack.
    The Fates demand it.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited June 2019
    Maybe when she's older, Sarai goes to Sulani to find her birth parents or explore her heritage. You need the pack to complete her story!
    giphy.gif