Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bring back graveyard/cemetary lot option

It would be nice to have this feature back in the game. Especially for the sims that are not being played. I play legacies most of the time and when they die they just disappear, there is no way to find them. Loosing a whole sim gets a little frustrating when you don't know where they are in game. They can still call you, are out and about at events so I only makes sense to me to have the option. Culling gets a little screwy with this as well. I have a day of the dead/memorial day, my sims go to a grave lot I have made myself to remember family members that have passed.

Comments

• davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    They had them somewhat in the survey(Afterlife EP)/ community pack we built(the funeral one).
    Personally, I would like an Afterlife pack.
    1. Be a good sim and go to cloudland when you die to live in cloud houses with breezy cloud decor. instead of being a ghost bound to the sim
    world
    2. Be a bad sim and aspire to be Grim and go to Simless where no good interactions go on; sims are just mean to each other, angry, mean ect.
    instead of staying as a ghost in the sim world
    3. Grim stuff- Grim house, baby with Grim, more Grim interactions
    4. goth furniture/clothes, funerals to plan(pick flowers, casket/vampire bed, urn or headstones with huge assortment to fancy, antique, old,
    broken/cracks), dark outfits for kids/babies of all ages, some with striped repairs in them
    5. the graveyard with the flower back to keep Grim from taking your sim if you choose.
    6. 3 careers graveyard man/caretaker, funeral director, and the Grim one if you can be mean enough

I have wanted this as well, because it would be nice to have a personal graveyard on a sim's property with all their ancestors coming out at night to say hi. :p
  • TopNotchToddlerTopNotchToddler Posts: 190 Member
    kaylin205 wrote: »
    It would be nice to have this feature back in the game. Especially for the sims that are not being played. I play legacies most of the time and when they die they just disappear, there is no way to find them. Loosing a whole sim gets a little frustrating when you don't know where they are in game.[...]

Did you look for them in Hidden Households? There is a function in MCCC to show HHHs.

• Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 451 Member
    kaylin205 wrote: »
    It would be nice to have this feature back in the game. Especially for the sims that are not being played. I play legacies most of the time and when they die they just disappear, there is no way to find them. Loosing a whole sim gets a little frustrating when you don't know where they are in game.[...]

Did you look for them in Hidden Households? There is a function in MCCC to show HHHs.

No I have not, I will check that out today, thank you!!!