Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy Birthday-ish to Me!

I've been playing Sims games since Bustin' Out was still the latest thing, but I recently got my 1-year Anniversary Badge on Sims Forums. I've gotten a fair few badges over the last year+, but there's something particularly gratifying about this one. I'm pretty pleased about it and thought I'd just throw out a celebratory Hello to a community that's made the last year something worth celebrating. So many great Simmers out there that have made this forum one worth coming back to over the course of a year and beyond. Happy Simming, everyone!
9ndehwc.png

Comments

• Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Happy Birthiversary! 🎉🎉
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    bayleafcandlebayleafcandle Posts: 23 Member
    Happy birthday/anniversary!! :heart:
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Congrats!
    bd.gif
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    I've been playing Sims games since Bustin' Out was still the latest thing, but I recently got my 1-year Anniversary Badge on Sims Forums. I've gotten a fair few badges over the last year+, but there's something particularly gratifying about this one. I'm pretty pleased about it and thought I'd just throw out a celebratory Hello to a community that's made the last year something worth celebrating. So many great Simmers out there that have made this forum one worth coming back to over the course of a year and beyond. Happy Simming, everyone!

Congrats and happy birthday! Hope you have more great years ahead. :)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    iamsweetmysteryiamsweetmystery Posts: 250 Member
    Thanks everyone, and @AriaMad2 - "Birthiversary"... I like that. I'll have to try to remember it. It made me laugh. - Just to clarify, if anyone's confused, when I say "birthday-ish" I mean my anniversary on the site (the badge has a cake w/candle) and it felt a bit special, like a scaled-down birthday. My actual RL birthday was just over 6 weeks ago, though, so it still sort of applies, I guess. Anyway, I just wanted to celebrate the achievement with the community that created it. You guys are awesome. Again, happy Simming. :)
    9ndehwc.png
  • Options
    WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    lol, happy "Birthiversary!" Bustin Out was one of my first too, along with the original Sims for console. I remember how the forums were when I was playing Sims 2 and for the most part, Simmers have always been, on average, pretty chill. :)
  • Options
    I've had very few problems here. Nearly everyone has been amazing. The worst I've gotten is a couple of necropost nitpickers several months back. They only cared about their concept of protocol rather than whether the topic was still relevant, or that I was fairly new and couldn't make new threads at the time. The admins understood and were supportive and everyone else has made me feel right at home, giving advice or making me laugh, as well as giving me a place where I can contribute by giving advice myself, putting my experience to good use. It really is a fantastic community. I'd say The Sims really brings out the best in people. You have to have a measure of patience and compassion to play Sims long-term.
    9ndehwc.png
  • Options
    It turns out I joined 18 months ago, but I took a lengthy break from Simming to obsess on Skyrim and Fallout 4, so I must have earned the badge in absentia. Still, I feel pretty good about it, so I don't mind so much being late to my own party. :P
    9ndehwc.png